Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pool the love guru, people are going to him for advice talking about their relationships!? Me thinks not

Reactions: 3
Haven’t posted or kept up with all the Pool goings on for weeks, what on Earth is that new video 😭 also liked the fact that he “looks forward to reading all your comments” and comments are limited 🤣 that’ll be to all his enabler yummy mummy followers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul’s 5 love languages are

- Receiving feet pictures
- Sniffing hair
- Scratching his bum and sniffing his fingers
- Moving into single mothers houses
- Chatting to school girls

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jesus Christ, he doesn’t half talk a load of shite, get to duck Paul you absolute head, nobody cares what your love language is, what does that even mean, stop jumping on trends you know duck all about, you massive walloper! God, he makes me irrationally angry 😡

Reactions: 5
He’s that thick he doesn’t understand everyone has one love language, not three or five. He’s just desperate to show the world what a great smiley guy he is that definitely doesn’t prey on young women.

Reactions: 8
Me too.
I’m loosing the plot but covid got me like.
I’ve heard him whisper to Witney’s I wanna dance with somebody for three days on the bounce and one of those times he was back in his dads bathroom.
🏳🏳🏳
Ok it’s fine!! I have covid too so it must just be covid😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has pools dad been fertin on his pillows cause his eyes are awfy pink

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck sake Pool! I'm not interested in your crappy love language, I just want the next instalment of Harry Potter...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, only been gone a few hours!! You’s lot are killing me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’ve just been on tiktok for about 10 mins and counted 7 different people calling out Paul. Can’t post on here cause 6 of them were small accounts. The other one has already been mentioned here.

Now SURELY he’s going to start to see it’s not just us?? Why can’t he just allow himself to hear what people are saying!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.