Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pool will be sitting on his bedroom floor right now; in front of his disco light, rocking & cuddling himself, thinking when is a reasonable time he can tell us all he’s finished “work” so he can go live. He’ll be in severe withdrawals by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
reminder: don’t take any content on here off tattle to ensure this thread is safe from being taken down 🙂💙

Reactions: 14
Snapshoteye saying they are going live at 1k followers 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else just see he went on live on insta in the dark? He was only on for about 30 seconds but he was swearing saying somethings “bleeping pissed me off” and then came off? Waiting for him to come back on 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else just see he went on live on insta in the dark? He was only on for about 30 seconds but he was swearing saying somethings “bleeping pissed me off” and then came off? Waiting for him to come back on 😭
YEAH I got the notification but was too late, did you see it??? Wtf😭 come back on Paul. X

Reactions: 3
i thought i was seeing things, saw him live but didn’t think it was loading until he spoke, sh1t myself 😭 paul breakdown incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.