Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way that someone called the shopping centre. Victoria centre in Nottingham is always packed and the security aren’t that on the ball to hunt him down and ask him if he’s filming others. Did this happen whilst he was on live? Because they would have only gone up to him if he was filming at the time of seeing him. So he was sat there not filming and they had been “watching him” … I highly doubt that a little dweeb like Paul is on their radar list, notts is full of strange people Paul fits right in

Reactions: 13
as the days go on I honestly see how sociopathic Paul is. If I were in his position, I honestly wouldn’t be able to eat or sleep, let alone go live. He has thousands of people who know who he is, where he is (because he goes live), and thinks he’s untouchable. He will go to work this morning like nothings happened, it’s crazy to me! Id be calling in sick and plotting a plan to leave the country and make a new name for myself lmfao

Now the thread is a little more lively again, I wish @nurseren would come back 😪
Babs it’s against the rules to bring people up who have left/don’t post anymore, I’m sure they have left for their own personal reasons so best not bring it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
as the days go on I honestly see how sociopathic Paul is. If I were in his position, I honestly wouldn’t be able to eat or sleep, let alone go live. He has thousands of people who know who he is, where he is (because he goes live), and thinks he’s untouchable. He will go to work this morning like nothings happened, it’s crazy to me! Id be calling in sick and plotting a plan to leave the country and make a new name for myself lmfao

Babs it’s against the rules to bring people up who have left/don’t post anymore, I’m sure they have left for their own personal reasons so best not bring it up
Oooh sorry! Won't do it again 😘😘😘 thanks for letting me know xx

Reactions: 2
Whats this? What have I missed?
He was going on about friends he made on holiday as a teen and about Hannah who was his first female friend who he would speak on the phone with for ages and then made an appeal for Tattlers to track her down for him and made some sly dig about being investigators lol.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if one of the staff in the shopping centre called security. He didn't even have the decency to put his phone away when he got to the counter to pay and you could hear the staff talking. And the fact he was live streaming from a changing room. Does he not see how bizarre his behaviour is?!

Reactions: 9
if you were out shopping and saw a grown man alone and obviously live streaming, would you feel uncomfortable? pls like respond this if yes, sick respond this if no 🙂

Reactions: 52
I want to know how the security man knew his username to watch his stream. He is the biggest bullshitter ever

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here he is explaining it
Another lie.
He sat down with his sandwich and hot choccie right after that comment about 5 guys in Nottingham town centre looking for him, he looked terrified and ended the live. HE must have approached a security guard cause he was scared. This is a cover story just in case anyone saw him with the security guard. I’m not silly.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Imagine on live in a changing room, surely that’s not allowed?! It’s just all very strange behaviour!

Mark Feely vibes…
912A88D7-94DD-48D1-A787-24723BC63C75.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if this sounds dramatic, but isn't it a potential safeguarding issue to be filming in a packed shopping centre when you could unknowingly get a vulnerable child or adult in shot...?

Reactions: 8
he’s 100% lying about the security guard. if they had “watched his stream” and seen no issue with it then what is the purpose of them approaching him just to say “we’ve got to do this because we’ve had a phonecall”. do what? they didn’t ask him to stop? he’s an absolute billy bear ham bullshitter.

When did his account go private???
this morning i think, he did mentioned last night about going private again though to cause a bit of excitement. everything he does is for the reaction, he thrives off it.

Reactions: 13
Someone did ring the shopping centre. The security guard rang back asking to confirm his username on TikTok and the live was playing in the background. This was way before he got to Costa so the security were watching him for a while. I like when he is exposed to people that might not otherwise see his lives and his predatory behaviour on TikTok.

Reactions: 8
I cant get past how freaking scared he was while paying for his costa and looking down at his phone (after the 5 men looking for him comment). He was petrified. I do think its rattle him though, he's been different since then. Could have done without seeing his giant nostrils though.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.