Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder how many of us are undercover ;)
Oh there's definitely a good few 😋

Watching that under his breath miming shite, can you imagine PB doing ASMR?

Naaaaahhhhh, me neither. I already want to throat punch those folk without adding the Whispering Wimp to the collective

🧟‍♂️

Infact, I'll get ma coat and throw masell out for even typing that nonsense
Don't you give him ideas😩😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see his live tonight? He was all 'smiley Paul🤪' then the music ended abruptly and he seemed rattled? Pla tell me someone else noticed. His tone completely changed and the live kept pausing

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see his live tonight? He was all 'smiley Paul🤪' then the music ended abruptly and he seemed rattled? Pla tell me someone else noticed. His tone completely changed and the live kept pausing
YES!! The live kept pausing and every time it happened the life drained more and more from his face. I wonder if he’s had some bad news? Or he’s arguing with someone? I can only think someone phoning him would keep cutting the live like that! That’s what happened that time he was calling on Sophie’s live!

Reactions: 8
Did his Dad come in and tell him to keep the noise down again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yeah something kept pausing his live but I didn’t know what it was? is it when he gets a text or a phone call?

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah something kept pausing his live but I didn’t know what it was? is it when he gets a text or a phone call?
It was pausing while he was getting insta dms while he was out shopping earlier so could be those again

YES!! The live kept pausing and every time it happened the life drained more and more from his face. I wonder if he’s had some bad news? Or he’s arguing with someone? I can only think someone phoning him would keep cutting the live like that! That’s what happened that time he was calling on Sophie’s live!
Ooh yeah phoning does cut the live like that. Maybe its his ex starting velvetiser-gate pt2? He looked seriously rattled either way I'd love to be a fly on the wall

• Haha
When he was blowing Sophie’s phone up during her tell all her live did the same, I’d put money on the fact that someone was either calling or texting. He kept making a point of saying his WhatsApp was down as well- maybe whoever he was arguing with was on his live? At least he’d have an excuse not to reply then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
When he was blowing Sophie’s phone up during her tell all her live did the same, I’d put money on the fact that someone was either calling or texting. He kept making a point of saying his WhatsApp was down as well- maybe whoever he was arguing with was on his live? At least he’d have an excuse not to reply then 🤷‍♀️
I think he's arguing with someone or he's in trouble. The colour drained from his already pasty face

i heard his phone vibrate as it kept pausing so just assumed he got a message but the more it happened the quieter he got then he left pretty soon after…wonder who was blowing up his phone and why on earth wouldn’t he answer it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg so glad other people noticed his shift in mood during that live! I thought it was my Paul paranoia kicking in 💀 something definitely happened, either way we love to see him squirm ❤ I could watch it on repeat for the rest of my days

Either way Paul’s got to be pretty paranoid right now. People hunting him down when he’s out shopping, multiple people catfishing him to get in his inner circle, people pestering him on live. Don’t know why he doesn’t just quit tiktok and live a quiet life.

The only person who isn’t an undercover troll is Tina

Reactions: 11
Either way Paul’s got to be pretty paranoid right now. People hunting him down when he’s out shopping, multiple people catfishing him to get in his inner circle, people pestering him on live. Don’t know why he doesn’t just quit tiktok and live a quiet life.

I'm still holding out hope for Tina. She could be playing the LONNNNG game. Few years down the line she's annoyed him into marriage, gets pregnant or they buy a dog or some tit and then BAM. She kicks him out in the cold shouting nonce for everyone to hear and tells him her tattle name.

It could happen...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

or is she 👀

• Wow
you cannot run forever paul. you have pissed a lot of people off with the things you do and say and the way you act online. won’t be long until someone confronts you in real life. and acting as if you’re hard and not at all bothered by it all will only make it worse. thank god there are people in the world who care about teenage girls safety.

He said that when he was live in a shopping centre, someone called the shopping centre saying he was filming people.

He then went on to say that a security guard came up to him whilst he was eating a sandwich and drinking a hot chocolate to say (very apologetically apparently) “I’m sorry, someone’s called to say you’re filming others, however we’ve been watching your stream and we can see you’re just showing yourself”
Thank you, that absolutely hilarious 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.