Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL not him saying he used to go on adventure holidays with 10-15 people. Yeah you bleeping sausage roll we all did that for a year 9 geography field trip. God he’s another level of feral rn

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi Paul, we found Hannah as per your request on Live and she said she doesn’t wanna be friends wi you alright x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loving Sharanes latest tiktok.... that girl lets her feelings known although I hope her screen is fine

Power Up Gurllll

Reactions: 2
Why is he talking about if he's ever been on the tube on his own? 42 years of age

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Paul reminiscing about life 😛

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
When the security guard came up to Paul and he gave his little speech did he also suck him off behind costa? Then did the two of them choke slam the 5 massive men waiting for him? Because that’s also as believable as the shite he’s been spouting today, absolute vile cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching that under his breath miming shite, can you imagine PB doing ASMR?

Naaaaahhhhh, me neither. I already want to throat punch those folk without adding the Whispering Wimp to the collective

🧟‍♂️

Infact, I'll get ma coat and throw masell out for even typing that nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If any of you believe the young attractive blonde girls in his lives are genuine then you need your heads read 😭😭😭😭
They are all having him on so they can get in his DMs and get screenshots. Yes Paulio if you’re reading you should be paranoid babs. Be afraid very afraid.

Reactions: 23
If any of you believe the young attractive blonde girls in his lives are genuine then you need your heads read 😭😭😭😭
They are all having him on so they can get in his DMs and get screenshots. Yes Paulio if you’re reading you should be paranoid babs. Be afraid very afraid.
Shhh!!! Don’t spoil the plan!!!

Does he think he's the new Tom Hardy doing story time 🤣🤣🤣 fook off pool. No matter what you do on tik tok you are still a complete waster with zero talent and zero life. Here's a bit of advice you complete pleb.... get a job ( not a fictional one like your story time ).... be a dad to that little boy you seem to have forgot about... wear diferent clothes each day of the week ( including fresh skidders).... get off tik tok b4 you get banged up ...... find somewhere to live even if it is a field .... and for the love of god put your fooking phone down unless its for a call or message ........ phew wish I could walk up to the bony bastard and tell him this to his face

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.