Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is sexylittlewitchy woman the new turbo tina . I see billy bear is on yet another manic episode with his dodgy dancing and whispery mouthy moves šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
With teeth like that sheā€™s got a bleeping nerve putting sexy in her name

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also this girl called ā€˜Katieā€™ who he keeps referring to, saying he used to dance with her at pub discos.

These meatloaf songs heā€™s playing are 45 years oldā€¦ so Katie was probably his mum and dads best mates daughter who was forced to dance with him when they were like 7.

Yknow what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m actually really concerned because why have I flicked on to his TT live and seen genuinely good looking younger women sending him gifts and speaking to him?? I am a young woman, I couldnā€™t even imagine finding someone like him attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t believe Iā€™m watching a 43 yo man on TT live tugging at his shirt and whispering songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatā€™s the phoning the shopping centre thing? What have I missed plz
He said that when he was live in a shopping centre, someone called the shopping centre saying he was filming people.

He then went on to say that a security guard came up to him whilst he was eating a sandwich and drinking a hot chocolate to say (very apologetically apparently) ā€œIā€™m sorry, someoneā€™s called to say youā€™re filming others, however weā€™ve been watching your stream and we can see youā€™re just showing yourselfā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"adventure holidays" aka team building exercises that nobody has a choice on going to

Reactions: 2
Him staring off into space pretending he is in a music video is killing me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.