Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How he has managed to duck up the neck on the new jumper heโ€™s only had 5 minutes? That things gotta hold itself together for the next 3 months of daily wear ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You tattlers that are paying to comment are giving me life tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚ actually sitting gutting myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ take a bow guys ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like we should have some form of hierarchy system for the ones paying to speak to him ๐Ÿ˜‚ yous a bleeping amazing

Reactions: 8
A 16 year old has just commented asking if they can go on a shopping spree and he said no she was too young. Not too young to take money off though eh Paul ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 3
Definitely having an episode isnโ€™t he. The thought of being hunted down by 5 men has clearly rattled his little cage ๐Ÿคฃ wish someone would give him a bleeping seeing too itโ€™s well past due. Buckle in guys, feel like weโ€™re headed for a crash with all these call outs now,, and heโ€™s probably going to be crusted into this new jumper the entire time ๐Ÿคข goofy little gif, hi x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whisper singing thing is driving me up the wall!!! What the hell is wrong with this bloke!!! We need his dad to come and tell him off again

Reactions: 8
Is that his new jumper?? How has he already ruined the neck on it??
Clearly got home put it on and has been working on some thirst trap videos ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
Whoโ€™s gonna tell tina that heโ€™s ignoring her comments cos sheโ€™s his age lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has his live got a delay? Or is he just purposely singing the words ahead of time to prove he actually knows them (even though he clearly doesnโ€™t) and to really emphasis that whispering ick? ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 11
Has his live got a delay? Or is he just purposely singing the words ahead of time to prove he actually knows them (even though he clearly doesnโ€™t) and to really emphasis that whispering ick? ๐Ÿคข
LOOOL the way I was just about to comment this - his timing is well off!

Reactions: 1
He thinks all the people paying to leave funny comments are all from Tattle when in reality tattle probably makes up 20% of his haters. He has soooo many haters all over tiktok the idiot ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.