Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Un) fortunately I live in the real world where my phone is in my pocket most of the day - also I was too busy helping the old man up and making sure he was okay to get my phone out to take pics or record Breach the leach.

Sophie just wants to promote her OF & she’ll do it by any means necessary. Including binning off a good friend who wanted help to build her account. She would sell her own mum if it meant she could social climb. Nasty woman.
I said from day one that she’s a nasty piece of
work. She never had me fooled! The woman is a leech.

Reactions: 5
He’s been reading here he just said he’s going to sort out the room after he’s slept 😂

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t been on a night shift. He’s just woke up! He was just picking sleep out of his eyes 😭.
Also, I reckon Tina is him. How’s she always on live the same bleeping time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s just admitted that this job was working in care. Yes Paul, a crappy home are company who will accept most ppl as they are always desperate for staff. And you failed your probation ? (As I read above) you must be so bad for them to get rid and going abroad to volunteer won’t make us all forget who you really are and what you did !!

Reactions: 7
He’s manic today isn’t he, the healthcare job announcement just then. Don’t know why he’s bragging about working in a healthcare setting for 2 weeks and then leaving…

You took the words out of my mouth there!

He’s just admitted that this job was working in care. Yes Paul, a crappy home are company who will accept most ppl as they are always desperate for staff. And you failed your probation ? (As I read above) you must be so bad for them to get rid and going abroad to volunteer won’t make us all forget who you really are and what you did !!

Reactions: 4
Wait a damn minute
Witchy just said her daughter died. Hams response was ‘big hugz gorgus’ and immediately moved on to talk about his bleeping charger 😳

Narcissistic piece of tit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
How is he affording to go and volunteer abroad seriously. If that’s even true.

And he said he starts his new job after volunteering, what job would offer you something and then WAIT whilst you go galavanting for a few months? None!

Wait a damn minute
Witchy just said her daughter died. Hams response was ‘big hugz gorgus’ and immediately moved on to talk about his bleeping charger 😳

Narcissistic piece of tit
I thought this!! He didn’t even say I’m sorry for your loss. Dick

Be careful which country you choose for the volunteering Paul . Some will not tolerate your creepy ways . Reminds me of GG going to Thailand 😡🤢

It’s ok guys when he gets to 100k I’ll be spending a day going through his followers and reporting all the fake bots, so that’s about 90% of them. You’re welcome paul 🥰😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long did he last in private? A day?

It’s ok guys when he gets to 100k I’ll be spending a day going through his followers and reporting all the fake bots, so that’s about 90% of them. You’re welcome paul 🥰😘
Let’s start doing that now haha

Reactions: 4
God that witchy woman is really lonely isn't she 😪

New word of the week: undulating 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You can tell how bullshit his stories are by how elaborate he makes them ffs 🙈
This graveyard story 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.