Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole volunteering thing seems so off to me. He said he wants to go to another country to challenge himself when in reality it’s likely if he where to volunteer here he wouldn’t pass the checks, yeah a dbs might be clear but they’ll also search his name and find a plethora of information on why he is a danger. But I also don’t think he really is volunteering, I don’t know it just seems like such a random thing for him to be doing. He lies so much it’s hard to believe. Also would love to know how he can afford all this as he’ll also have to pay child maintenance as he can’t claim he can’t afford it when he’s off travelling the country to do things I’m sure he could do in his home town.
It’s a load of tit to pretend he is busy. What 40 year old does volunteering abroad that’s so weird it’s more of a gap year early 20s thing to do not something for a grown man with a child. Not to mention it can cost at least £300 and takes a lot of planning and documents that take at least 2-3 months to validate. He is talking straight out of his ass as usual but I would love to see how the lie plays out for him.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think this volunteering thing is true but I can’t figure out what he could be doing. Don’t know how he’s going to keep up the lie though, people will be asking him for pictures and about the trip

Reactions: 3
It’s like he’s read a book from the 80s on how to be funny and just copied the jokes. So lame and out of touch.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think this volunteering thing is true but I can’t figure out what he could be doing. Don’t know how he’s going to keep up the lie though, people will be asking him for pictures and about the trip
I mentioned a few days back about not being able to book via TUI. I know this as I used to.sell volunteering trips for a living for a well known independent travel agency. So I'm calling absolute BS on him volunteering abroad as even some of the cheaper ones cost hundreds and takes a lot of planning. Not just plucking the idea and popping into tui to sort it.

He thinks he's so much cleverer than everyone else but people come from all walks of life.

Also he's posted a new tiktok. Paul, that will not excuse your behaviour

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like they suddenly don’t know English or are working out some sort of riddle whenever Paul posts. He never makes sense I never understand what he’s on about or anything 😭😭😭

• Haha
omg this man... can someone come collect their dad from posting these god awful cringe tiktoks.. my body physically shudders.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhh, of course another sexualised video. Paul wouldn’t know real food, even if his dad painted it all beige for him.

no matter what he does, he kills everything. He could literally recite the best stand up comedian in the world and he’d still not get one laugh. Give it up pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually do not understand his latest tiktok? Am I trying to make sense of something that makes no sense? Someone shed some light please lol

Reactions: 3
Firstly, someone said his misogyny sounded like he said “beefy Mel” and I can’t stop laughing. Secondly, wtf is the latest video? If you find food being stuffed into another food a turn on just say that Pool.

Reactions: 2
I think the newest video is another “oh look everyone else does it sooooo… so can i”

He’s so dense it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 1
what do we think of paul’s new filming spot?? can’t believe a 42 year old man is standing ON his bed to make tiktoks.
Trying to get the good lighting his ring light must be out of charge

• Haha
Ofc he’s lying about volunteering just like he lied about this job. You’re telling me he’s just got a job, probs finally about to pay his dad some money and look for a place to live and now he’s handed in his notice after what a week and his excuse is to go to volunteer abroad… he talks so much tit. He’s that much of a compulsive liar he starts to believe his own lies. He either a) never had a job in the first place or b) the probation period tea is the truth. He lives in his own make belief. He also wants to do a meet up when he hits 100k.. paul there’s a reason you aren’t involved with any brands or other UK tiktokkers… you have no engagement, your “content” is dire and no one would work with you even if you paid them. The snapshoteye account making up you doing comic relief is the closest you’re gonna get to a brand deal babz.

Reactions: 16
The mental image of this creature standing over me will haunt me forever.

I can just imagine him smiling like this and saying “that was amazing, was it good for you?” before rolling over and crying for hours.
how do you delete someone else’s tattle post, i can’t cope with what i’ve just read 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.