Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to. I just had to. Paul you’re probably the worst meme out there mate sort your life out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My friend is a bar owner in Notts city centre. When he was there on Friday he was dropping in his cv to local bars! Luckily she knows all about him from here but she still chatted with him to get the goss 😂 he even said he’s a ‘people person who aims to make people smile in a bar setting’ I’m starting to think he’s got to be a character and we are all being hugely trolled😭
Why’s he handing out CV’s in Notts when he doesn’t live there? 🧐 he takes stalking his exes to a whole new level.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend is a bar owner in Notts city centre. When he was there on Friday he was dropping in his cv to local bars! Luckily she knows all about him from here but she still chatted with him to get the goss 😂 he even said he’s a ‘people person who aims to make people smile in a bar setting’ I’m starting to think he’s got to be a character and we are all being hugely trolled😭
Dying 😂😂 good work getting the tea!

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh this is some golden tea. 🍵
I sense a breakdown looming. I'll get the chopper ready hamlets x

Reactions: 7
Why’s he handing out CV’s in Notts when he doesn’t live there? 🧐 he takes stalking his exes to a whole new level.
I am sure Sophie has something to do with it. If it’s not then there’s got to be another vulnerable lady involved. He spent 2 days there ‘shopping’ give over Paul!

So your telling me all the talks of paperwork weren’t real 😂
Maybe he had some application forms to fill in? But then cause he couldn’t be arsed just decided to drop his CV in? He baffles me!

Reactions: 4
I am sure Sophie has something to do with it. If it’s not then there’s got to be another vulnerable lady involved. He spent 2 days there ‘shopping’ give over Paul!

Maybe he had some application forms to fill in? But then cause he couldn’t be arsed just decided to drop his CV in? He baffles me!
Might explain why Sophie and Sharane have fallen out 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ooooh this is serious tea! I imagine he will struggle to find a job if he’s already been fired from one and failed his probation for another.

Surely Sophie isn’t stupid enough to help him?!

Reactions: 3
His 100k video is so fake. Like he wrote everything down and is reading off it. *bites lips* *insert cutesy laugh here*

Reactions: 1

Omg why did he fail his probation does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
His 100k video is so fake. Like he wrote everything down and is reading off it. *bites lips* *insert cutesy laugh here*
“comments will be up”

…*comments restricted*

SIGH!!! i know when he opens those comments there are going to be some howlers

He really thinks he’s famous doesn’t he? Who else celebrates getting to 100k other than a video thanking everyone for following?

I can totally believe the walking around handing a CV in, he thinks he’s going to get across his smiley happy cheeky persona with women bar owners! I also don’t believe it’s to do with Sophie, I really think she’s done with him after everything he’s done, but I do believe he’s back to trying to show up where ex’s live to see them. He is one creepy guy that’s for sure!

Can’t wait for the live job reveal tomorrow, the one he failed his probation in because believe it or not, you can’t just serve women in a bad job! Reckon that’s why he failed his probation? More like he kept taking time off and filming TikTok’s in his work shirt, OR someone saw him working and reported him to the manager about his behaviour online. That would make my year if that happened 😂

“comments will be up”

…*comments restricted*

SIGH!!! i know when he opens those comments there are going to be some howlers
I thought he said comments are open, then said ‘send me a message on Instagram’ so once again the mystery of what he says and what he means is back

Funny paul doing a special 100k video when his followers are fake. If you check his social blade you can see his followers going up in similar figures every few days, and his engagement rate for that many followers is awful. Spending his tiktok money on buying followers… sad little life Jane

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.