Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasnā€™t been on a night shift. Heā€™s just woke up! He was just picking sleep out of his eyes šŸ˜­.
Also, I reckon Tina is him. Howā€™s she always on live the same bleeping time
He keeps doing pretend yawns!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he wasn't happy he didn't reach 100k so left, using the tiredness as an excuse. everything this man does is highly planned. every little thing has some kind of intention behind it. whether its telling a story about the graveyard to get some aw soft Paul sympathy, or yawning so he has an excuse when he needs to leave because he keeps losing followers.

be funny if 90% of us unfollowed, wouldn't it? obviously we need a few to keep eyes on Paul but...

Reactions: 7
Wait a damn minute
Witchy just said her daughter died. Hams response was ā€˜big hugz gorgusā€™ and immediately moved on to talk about his bleeping charger šŸ˜³

Narcissistic piece of tit
Are you for real? What a prick

Reactions: 1
Just saying -his ā€˜resignationā€™ from his job has come at an appropriate time considering that itā€™s now come to light that he failed his probation šŸ‘€

Reactions: 10
ā€œHow to win an argumentā€¦be femaleā€ Heā€™s only doing that because heā€™s hoping women will laugh and think itā€™s cute. That jokes been done to death.

Reactions: 10
ā€œHow to win an argumentā€¦be femaleā€ Heā€™s only doing that because heā€™s hoping women will laugh and think itā€™s cute. That jokes been done to death.
I think all women are sick of these jokes nowā€¦someone tell Paul being sexist isnā€™t funny

• Heart
the word ā€œfemaleā€ in itself is a red flag.
heā€™s such a vile little man. no wonder no women want you.

This whole volunteering thing seems so off to me. He said he wants to go to another country to challenge himself when in reality itā€™s likely if he where to volunteer here he wouldnā€™t pass the checks, yeah a dbs might be clear but theyā€™ll also search his name and find a plethora of information on why he is a danger. But I also donā€™t think he really is volunteering, I donā€™t know it just seems like such a random thing for him to be doing. He lies so much itā€™s hard to believe. Also would love to know how he can afford all this as heā€™ll also have to pay child maintenance as he canā€™t claim he canā€™t afford it when heā€™s off travelling the country to do things Iā€™m sure he could do in his home town.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.