Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI... I was one of the 5 people there and he didnt do anything. Why? Because he caused the man to fall off. Pratting about on his phone, assuming recording himself doing a live or some tit and walked straight into the man, who then mounted a curb and fell off. He just stood around sheepishly, looked at his feet, did some weird shuffle then walked off. Luckily the man was okay and he was sent on his merry way. Honestly, the guy is a liar!
Why doesn’t this surprise me? Pedalo painting himself to be the hero yet he’s the one who caused the scene in the first place by being a total bleep.

Reactions: 7
You know, on this I’m actually really supportive. We’ve said “get a job” a million times and whether he has lied or not before now about having a job, he is now trying to get one. Any employment, any efforts to stand on his own two feet and contribute to society is surely good. Will be great for his mental health too if he can stick at it and avoid the app while at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny paul doing a special 100k video when his followers are fake. If you check his social blade you can see his followers going up in similar figures every few days, and his engagement rate for that many followers is awful. Spending his tiktok money on buying followers… sad little life Jane
YES 100%!!!!

He’s absolutely using his pocket money off his dad to pay for followers. It’s so sad.

Paul if you are reading this, which come on, you’re an ego maniac of course you’re going to read this- I’ve never seen a more useless sack of flakey white skin in my life. Your smile is nightmare fuel (especially that 1 lil brown tooth on the bottom hehe) and no matter how many videos you do to try and make yourself relatable to teenage girls, you will never be attractive to any sane female, especially one half your age.

Also go clean your room it’s an absolute pig sty ya fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know, on this I’m actually really supportive. We’ve said “get a job” a million times and whether he has lied or not before now about having a job, he is now trying to get one. Any employment, any efforts to stand on his own two feet and contribute to society is surely good. Will be great for his mental health too if he can stick at it and avoid the app while at work.
Sorry I have to laugh, I know this comes from a good place and it’s really sweet but lmfaoooo. This is the man who if and when he gets and holds down a job, you won’t hear the end of it cause he’s such an amazing human who thinks any employer would be lucky to have him work for them. I don’t applaud paul for doing the bare minimum unfortunately

Reactions: 17
Disclaimer:
My main TT and various of my back ups follow Pools account.

Pool, you wierd little man, you don’t have 100K legit followers, you have people like myself who follow you with one or two or three accounts just to laugh at you, cringe at you and call you out.

But yeah, by all means go ahead and celebrate hitting 100K ‘followers’ hahaha

Pathetic.

Reactions: 3
i get what you mean but he is a dangerous predator and will never change unfortunately, job or no job. a job will do nothing but give him a new environment to be the predator that he is - let’s just hope it’s not an environment that is vulnerable to his manipulative habits.

Reactions: 9
Sorry I have to laugh, I know this comes from a good place and it’s really sweet but lmfaoooo. This is the man who if and when he gets and holds down a job, you won’t hear the end of it cause he’s such an amazing human who thinks any employer would be lucky to have him work for them. I don’t applaud paul for doing the bare minimum unfortunately
I hear you. But a bar or pub sounds more feasible for him somehow. A grown man should work and not live at his dads.
doing a honest days work is the only thing he’ll get a 👍🏻 Up from me on.

Reactions: 2
Not to be that dick but let's take tea with a pinch of salt until we have proof. Happy to be wrong, hope I am because if its true its gold but let's not take "first hand" with no evidence as gospel 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
the worst part about him going private is that he knows people will follow him as soon as he’s public again hence the videos saying “i’m going back private but just wanted to say…”

i also am not pinning my hopes on a job reveal tomorrow sadly.

Anyone seen the tiktok in response to his challenge video the response was “i challenge you to surrender your hard drive” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Wouldn’t surprise me if he had failed probation and no longer had a job - let’s not forget the man didn’t even think to check his junk for his imaginary interview and then the recruiter chased him! Him causing the man to fall out of his mobility scooter because he was poncing about on his phone? Easy to believe but would love to see receipts. I truly think he would’ve shy’d away from TT following all the accounts calling him out recently but now he has the 100k mark to work towards so is doing what he can to achieve that hence going public then private a lot and posting content. However, as soon as he hits that, due to the majority of his followers being there solely for amusement at his expense I know full well a lot of people will unfollow once he posts a video acknowledging the 100k mark. I also loved the theory that he was in Notts for Sophie and Sophie and Sharane fell out because Sophie was messing about with him again, I just think Sophie is a tw@ and Sophie probs got annoyed people liked Sharane more than her and therefore found an excuse like yoghurt pot on the sofagate to cause an issue. That’s my 2p on the situation anyways. See you at 9pm for the job reveal my little pork scratchings 😍

Reactions: 5
I mentioned on here the other week that in Sophie's recent live she defended Paul almost, it was a very different tone to the previous lives she has done and the ones with Sharane etc. Surely Sophie cannot be so stupid as to go three again.. 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sophie associates with him for clout, she just wants some internet fame.
Tagging onto someone with a questionable history (we know she reads here, so will be well informed) to get that fame is the issue.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he had failed probation and no longer had a job - let’s not forget the man didn’t even think to check his junk for his imaginary interview and then the recruiter chased him! Him causing the man to fall out of his mobility scooter because he was poncing about on his phone? Easy to believe but would love to see receipts. I truly think he would’ve shy’d away from TT following all the accounts calling him out recently but now he has the 100k mark to work towards so is doing what he can to achieve that hence going public then private a lot and posting content. However, as soon as he hits that, due to the majority of his followers being there solely for amusement at his expense I know full well a lot of people will unfollow once he posts a video acknowledging the 100k mark. I also loved the theory that he was in Notts for Sophie and Sophie and Sharane fell out because Sophie was messing about with him again, I just think Sophie is a tw@ and Sophie probs got annoyed people liked Sharane more than her and therefore found an excuse like yoghurt pot on the sofagate to cause an issue. That’s my 2p on the situation anyways. See you at 9pm for the job reveal my little pork scratchings 😍
(Un) fortunately I live in the real world where my phone is in my pocket most of the day - also I was too busy helping the old man up and making sure he was okay to get my phone out to take pics or record Breach the leach.

Sophie associates with him for clout, she just wants some internet fame.
Tagging onto someone with a questionable history (we know she reads here, so will be well informed) to get that fame is the issue.
Sophie just wants to promote her OF & she’ll do it by any means necessary. Including binning off a good friend who wanted help to build her account. She would sell her own mum if it meant she could social climb. Nasty woman.

• Wow
It's 9.15am on a Sunday morning and he's doing a live with those GOD DAYUM disco lights. His poor, poor dad.

• Haha
D4D11A5E-C0AB-429B-95A5-83A8F4D1E14C.jpeg
I have no words for how boring this live is… so instead I shall mention his lack of jaw line.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.