Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the amount of tiktoks of ppl taking the piss out of Paul is hilarious lately. I love that it’s mostly guys swell, he must feel very intimidated by them (little man syndrome)

Reactions: 14
Pool, you’re looking exceptionally homeless today, i must say👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So tomorrow is the big job reveal. Don’t keep us hanging you weird little ham sandwich

Reactions: 4
So tomorrow is the big job reveal. Don’t keep us hanging you weird little ham sandwich
You just know he’s spent the weekend trying to work out a cool job title.

However, if the black t-shirt is anything to go by, the only job I can think of would be behind a bar? And most places have a logo on their t shirt don’t they?

Reactions: 5
Buckle up your seats lads and ladettes, our Palio has failed his probation period at his new job! He’s been out and about in Notts trying to rekindle things with our blue eyed, brown trouser’d Sophie!
He’s applied for a few hours bar work at my mates pub (the pot washing was real experience) whilst he looks for a place to stay.
Think he’s feeling a bit down in the dumps from his latest tiktoks trying to put on a brave face. His confidence must be shattered right about now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Would explain why he's been on live a lot this week. Considering he works 60 hours a week the dirty little liar!

“Thank you to those 5 people, thank you for being you” as if people need his validation. You can tell he’s just trying to fill the time, helping someone who fell off their mobility scooter really is the highlight of his day.
FYI... I was one of the 5 people there and he didnt do anything. Why? Because he caused the man to fall off. Pratting about on his phone, assuming recording himself doing a live or some tit and walked straight into the man, who then mounted a curb and fell off. He just stood around sheepishly, looked at his feet, did some weird shuffle then walked off. Luckily the man was okay and he was sent on his merry way. Honestly, the guy is a liar!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
This true? 😲
Buckle up your seats lads and ladettes, our Palio has failed his probation period at his new job! He’s been out and about in Notts trying to rekindle things with our blue eyed, brown trouser’d Sophie!
He’s applied for a few hours bar work at my mates pub (the pot washing was real experience) whilst he looks for a place to stay.
Think he’s feeling a bit down in the dumps from his latest tiktoks trying to put on a brave face. His confidence must be shattered right about now.

My challenge for his 100k followers is for him to unfollow all the underage and young girls he doesn’t know on tiktok and Instagram and then remake the famous rowing and Jack Grealish video!

There is no way Paul would work in a bar…Him being around drunk men would be his worst nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only response he’s going to get from his new video is turbo Tina suggesting he flicks her bean to celebrate.

never known a bloke with a bigger ego than Paul, Snapshoteye Beautybeyondthe_eye, 42.

Deffo washes his knob in the sink instead of showering.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Interesting… how do you know this? 👀

Reactions: 1
The black t shirt to me screams bar/restaurant work, unless he’s got a job at Zara 😂

Reactions: 6
Legit tea??? 🤓

Interesting… how do you know this? 👀
My friend is a bar owner in Notts city centre. When he was there on Friday he was dropping in his cv to local bars! Luckily she knows all about him from here but she still chatted with him to get the goss 😂 he even said he’s a ‘people person who aims to make people smile in a bar setting’ I’m starting to think he’s got to be a character and we are all being hugely trolled😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.