Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From todays video we can see that Paul lives in his dads attic with his football 😂 imagine him taking you out on a date then climbing the loft stairs 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From todays video we can see that Paul lives in his dads attic with his football 😂 imagine him taking you out on a date then climbing the loft stairs 🤢🤢
42 years old and doesn’t have a place to take a woman back to for a coffee.

It’s not surprising he a) has a young man’s bedroom and b) insists on taking trains to dates and staying in Travellodges because he could never have a woman back at his.

How embarrassing at 42 😳

Reactions: 5
42 years old and doesn’t have a place to take a woman back to for a coffee.

It’s not surprising he a) has a young man’s bedroom and b) insists on taking trains to dates and staying in Travellodges because he could never have a woman back at his.

How embarrassing at 42 😳
That’s how he affords all this travelling whilst not working isn’t it. He has no rent or bills to pay. Imagine going on a date with a 42 year old man and you find out he lives with his dad, has no job, doesn’t drive, thinks he’s gods gift, is a compulsive liar, narcissistic and resembles a gammon joint

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s how he affords all this travelling whilst not working isn’t it. He has no rent or bills to pay. Imagine going on a date with a 42 year old man and you find out he lives with his dad, has no job, doesn’t drive, thinks he’s gods gift, is a compulsive liar, narcissistic and resembles a gammon joint
I’m 100% of the opinion his targets don’t realise what he looks like, basically a cross between a can of Red Stripe lager and a gammon joint (see evidence below)….

F3CD9DC2-297B-4839-9E2E-1E26CAAC6981.jpeg

…and I believe Paul uses this photo on all those dating apps that he definitely doesn’t use because he talks to 16 year olds on TikTok. (all credit for the photo to snapshoteyemanager2)

87D98DA3-4001-400F-85D4-84CCE0074E5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he loves his smile so much you think he would get that big gaping hole at the side fixed 😭😭😭 or does he use that to poke his cheeky tongue through when seducing the ladies

Reactions: 6
There are no women all or girls going on dates with Paul. No woman or girl will be seeing the attic stairs and no women or girls visit the travelodge. Far too much credit keeps being given here. Literally not a single soul. Sophie really skewed the stats and confused the masses (and confused paul). She knew what she was doing.
But just a reminder to all, there are no actual women going for this. Not one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a fairly popular page on tiktok that has made 2 vids doing impressions of Pool, and they are bleeping spot on 😂😂 has anyone else seen them?

Reactions: 2
Does he record these things to post them whilst at work or is he that crap of a liar he can’t ever pretend he’s worked at least three days this week

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly, I wish he would buy himself a little desk and chair for his bedroom at his dads. He's clearly resting his laptop on his bed whilst sitting on the floor in his GOD DAYUM JEANS (iykyk).

Reactions: 8
Just when I think he can’t worse he ALWAYS does.

why couldn’t he have told those 5 people thank you in real life? Why do a Tik Tok? Oh I know why. Because he is a narcissist who must use every day events to make himself look good and further his nice guy narrative.

Also fed up of his logical fallacies. One I’ve noticed him using a lot is the straw man fallacy. Which is basically when someone actually counter argues to a different subject rather than the topic being discussed, which makes it difficult to argue back against.

basically “you’re a groomer”
“I’ve never even had a one night stand!” (Not a logical response to the argument- and makes it difficult to counter argue)

typical manipulator.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.