Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha he’s flounced off again, no big farewell video this time, what a child, grow the duck up paul! Why is a grown arse man behaving like this? It’s absolutely hilarious 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not commented on here in a while, he’s a narcissistic twit and hope he realises he can’t just go about life thinking he can do whatever he wants without consequence

Reactions: 6
Ha ha he’s flounced off again, no big farewell video this time, what a child, grow the duck up paul! Why is a grown arse man behaving like this? It’s absolutely hilarious 🙈🤣
Why… upload a TikTok without keeping it?
why… leave us without a hug?
why …leave us in the dark?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He’s probably snared a new young girl outside the school gates and has had to delete TikTok so she doesn’t find out his history.

It literally will be a reason associated with dating as that’s his sole reason for living. Could you imagine the talking stage with him? Do you wemember, I got carbonwara and a hug blah blah bleeping blah. duck off Casper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a photographer 😂 He sharpens the tit out of a photo and turns it black and white. At least admit it’s just an Instagram hobby.

Reactions: 7
Please tell me this is fake! 😂

Hotels as an interest? What’s interesting about them for you Paul? The architecture of the travel lodge? The vending machines in the lobby?
I am going to say it’s not fake. Well… I didn’t make it anyway!

Reactions: 4
He doesn’t go out on dates, except walk round IKEA without the meatballs.
He’s too vain, he would have chosen his new muscle bod pics for his profile.💪🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He doesn’t go out on dates, except walk round IKEA without the meatballs.
He’s too vain, he would have chosen his new muscle bod pics for his profile.💪🏼
That’s what I was expecting him to have put up… I’ll have to see if I can find him on tinder too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.