Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's claiming he's off tiktok permanently now. So expect him back in a week or so

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm actually quite proud of our own little narcissist for staying off the socials this long
💖go little narcissist 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm actually quite proud of our own little narcissist for staying off the socials this long
💖go little narcissist 💖
you’re going to make Paul re download tiktok just to make a video about him not being a narcissist 😭😭 “hi everyone it’s me beautybeyondtheeye just popping in to say i am not a narciwwist”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just tidying up after a long week…I stepped back and locked at my scrub daddy and thought, Eeeeeeh good morning. Why does this remind me of Pool?!?! 😂 I’m losing the plot 😂
11C8442D-5951-49FA-9E10-22947DB438F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His profile is back... new muscle pose video incoming im sure

Reactions: 4
Another TT to say he’s leaving TT again.🥱
1646484256945.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
His whole new tik tok of “I’m working, I’m going to work” is screaming the same vibes of “I have sex!” that we know he gives off. Also, him telling us that his DBS is clear, wow well done. Still means you were sacked from care work previously you absolute melt

I’ve actually never been more embarrassed than I have watching this new tik tok. Complaining the whole app is negative?? Eh no, everyone just sees through your act you little ginger pube and you can’t handle the truth which has been proven on many accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His whole new tik tok of “I’m working, I’m going to work” is screaming the same vibes of “I have sex!” that we know he gives off. Also, him telling us that his DBS is clear, wow well done. Still means you were sacked from care work previously you absolute melt

I’ve actually never been more embarrassed than I have watching this new tik tok. Complaining the whole app is negative?? Eh no, everyone just sees through your act you little ginger pube and you can’t handle the truth which has been proven on many accounts.
the dbs thing is same as his ‘i’ve never been in trouble with the police’ thing isn’t it. proves nothing. you are still a moral wrongun paul. don’t need any official document to prove that, the liking underage girls pics will do.

also his wee womanly hand peeking out underneath that sleeve is killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.