Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear to think what his age preference is set to (if that’s really him)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We should all just go quiet again. He’ll come back with a vengeance because he craves the attention.

Reactions: 5
I believe that profile is real, with knowing all about Paul you just read it full of his arrogance knowing he thinks he’ll definitely get a girl from it.
The car thing made me laugh, I would never date someone at that age (and I’m a few years younger) that didn’t drive. The horror of having to ferry your mid 40’s partner everywhere would be humiliating. That’s a major ick unlocked right there!

Reactions: 12
I believe that profile is real, with knowing all about Paul you just read it full of his arrogance knowing he thinks he’ll definitely get a girl from it.
The car thing made me laugh, I would never date someone at that age (and I’m a few years younger) that didn’t drive. The horror of having to ferry your mid 40’s partner everywhere would be humiliating. That’s a major ick unlocked right there!
Omg I thought it was a joke, never in a million years did I think it was real 😳🤣

Reactions: 1
I've looked at it again and lost my tit all over again

Hes listed GEOCACHING AND DANCING as his interests 💀 surely he's taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t link it as it’s not working, but has anyone seen the video of when someone asked him what he’d do if Putin walked in the door?

Paul thinks he’s Ollie Ball or Luke Bennett. Problem is you have to have a personality to pull off saying stuff like that, and for people to actually like you and your context. Paul here just sounds like he’s trying to be funny and failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t link it as it’s not working, but has anyone seen the video of when someone asked him what he’d do if Putin walked in the door?

Paul thinks he’s Ollie Ball or Luke Bennett. Problem is you have to have a personality to pull off saying stuff like that, and for people to actually like you and your context. Paul here just sounds like he’s trying to be funny and failing miserably.
Who posted the vid i gotta see 😭😭 I can imagine scrawny little Paul asking Putin why can’t we all just give big hugz and smile

Just found it the way he says “pewtin”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't he use to work in a hospital or clinic? And have a decent career or am I thinking about someone else. Why can't he get another job doing that

Didn't he use to work in a hospital or clinic? And have a decent career or am I thinking about someone else. Why can't he get another job doing that
I did spot on his dating profile it said “health” for profession

He worked in a rehab clinic for people with brain injuries.. unsure if he was a HCA or a physio assistant.

Ooo he’s really punishing us staying away for this long isn’t he!! Ha ha, I bet he’s climbing the walls with withdrawals not posting on TikTok although knowing him he’s got a burner account to creep on girls 🤮🤣

Reactions: 2
That dating profile can’t be real…. it lists hotels as an interest 😭🤣🤣 too funny hahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.