Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Is Snapshoteye Paul’s back up or a parody?

• Paul’s back up account

Votes: 44 21.6%
  • Parody

Votes: 160 78.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! And welcome to thread 26!

Recap

- Paul has a new account, or does he?
- Beautybeyondtheeye seems to be his new account however someone is posting still on Snapshoteye. Is it Paul’s back up account or has it been taken over by a comedy genius? 👀
- Keep the screenshots coming from the comment sections
- Finally after long last, it seems the thread is back up and rolling again after a quiet patch
- Paul has been to Bristol and is now in Birmingham (beware if you’re from those areas!)
- His beard is as revolting as ever, looking like a stinking stray cat with whiskers coming out of his neck
- He appears to have a new love interest in his comments so he’ll probably be packing up his life into a suitcase and getting his birth certificate ready to move into her house as we speak

Best moments from the last thread

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Getting my front seat for the battle between Snapshoteye and Beautybeyondtheeye 👀👀

Reactions: 6
Poppy is my niece and I will be discussing this with her, please bare in mind and be kind as she doesn’t know what tattle is or what he’s done x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Reckon he’s at Bristol parkway… go get him!

bleeping hell his beard is absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with his pathetic excuse of a beard with cat whiskers on his neck 🤮 whenever someone asks about it he says he’s growing it out, doesn’t mean you leave it looking like that monstrosity

Reactions: 2
paul your beard truly is repulsive mate

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Can honestly smell his scruffy beard through my phone

Mix of BO, sour milk and ham

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.