Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick reminder for ol tagliatelle arms, you can pretend to be whomever you want online but when you try out so many different personalities it catches up with you.

Stop cat fishing your arms for gods sake, we’ve seen what they really look like you absolute wierdo.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine if he did a glow up😱 Dyed his hair and beard dark brown, worked out at the gym, got a tan and wore some trendy clothes.
No me neither 😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he's washing that work uniform then I hope he's washing the other 4 items of clothing that he owns.

Honestly, that new tik tok has made my vagina crawl inside itself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact he thinks the comments on his TikTok’s are genuine and not tattlers/trolls is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 too many fakers have gained his trust to the point he posting these DISGUSTING TikTok’s feeling like a stud 🤣. I am SHOOK that he thinks they’re cool or that he looks ripped from some angles and editing hahahahahaha. He’s a twig. I am cringing soooo hard. More than ever I think. I can’t believe his ego is this big. I’ve never seen anything like it ever before. Absolute car crash of a person. So obsessed with himself!! It’s insane! Every time I think he can’t get any worse he proves me wrong.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.