Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick reminder for ol tagliatelle arms, you can pretend to be whomever you want online but when you try out so many different personalities it catches up with you.

Stop cat fishing your arms for gods sake, we’ve seen what they really look like you absolute wierdo.
Omg this made me jump....he looks like Mr Burns in that episode of Simpsons when he takes a green drug and runs around the forest (I have vague memories from childhood hahaha)

He is so scrawny and gross hahahagag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do his eyelids look like 2 halves of a peeled Babybel?

God he makes me sick, who is he trying to kid? This new arm thing doesn't make him look defined, it just looks like a flabby white arm to me.

After all the stick he gets he then decided to make 3/4 videos in the black t-shirt grabbing at his foul throat with his salad fingered hand.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg this made me jump....he looks like Mr Burns in that episode of Simpsons when he takes a green drug and runs around the forest (I have vague memories from childhood hahaha)

He is so scrawny and gross hahahagag
omg it is him
1646134673352.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s he trying to achieve going private and then public, I just don’t understand the logic behind it, not that I’m expecting him to make much sense but hey ho! Weirdo!

Which account is it or how can I find it 👀
I have no idea why Tattle isn’t posting the link or anything when I edit the post, however the account is cringecatcher22. His reputation is preceding him at this point with the amount of likes, shares and comments.

Reactions: 6
I have no idea why Tattle isn’t posting the link or anything when I edit the post, however the account is cringecatcher22. His reputation is preceding him at this point with the amount of likes, shares and comments.
Yeah I came across that account yesterday 😳🤣

This is the longest he’s kept his account private I think, maybe he’s having second thoughts about going public again or even deleting all together, the mocking and calling out isn’t going away is it, in fact it’s getting worse, I’ve seen more accounts mocking him! 🙄🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Theres a vid on the manager page someones posted a screen shot trying to make out its from Paul but he's seen that its fake 👀 is it the person that was in here that people called bs on?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.