Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the right mind goes live on TikTok whilst shopping alone, he’s just ridiculous, that’s what teenage girls do, he’s dying to bust some moves in that shop, I hope he gets recognised by one of us n they give him tit 🤣🙈
Also isn’t it quite suspicious that someone with that many followers only gets a handful of comment on his vids 🤔👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go shopping with friends? Nah.
Go shopping and speak loudly into your phone? 🥳

He’s being so loud in the changing room omfg.This is what happens when you have absolutely zero friends, you don’t learn normal behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it me or is he really trying to show off that he’s live on TikTok whilst in the shop? He seems to be making sure he’s near people and talking loudly (even though no one is commenting?)
1000% that’s what he’s trying to do. He keeps looking about to see if anyones looking at him 🤢 aaaaaand we’re live in the changing room…screen shots at the ready.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I've taken some time away from here. I have so much to say however I'm just watching this live and the thought of him trying on jeans with his hole riddled threadbare manky boxers is knocking me sick. Also WHY is he on live in the changing rooms.

Wish I had as much free time as he does whilst maintaining a full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he do that stupid little giggle all the time with all his rank teeth out, you can tell it’s out of awkwardness

Reactions: 8
Omg just caught those girls, he’ll not get his head through the shop door now, cretin

Reactions: 5
There is nothing funnier on this planet than seeing Tina be the only subscriber and STILL get ignored by Pol. 😂

Also, that girl that was “excited” to see him laughed hysterically after he walked off, she’s not a fan Pol, I know she may be in your preferred age range (aka a child) but don’t get too excited babs. 🥰

• Haha
He was absolutely buzzing wasn't he. 'This is my life, I am snapshoteye'
Im actually melting into my sofa watching this car crash live 🙈 that poor cashier that had to serve him while he was pulling faces and saying thanks for the likes 😂

• Haha
He is a horror! Really thinks he's something I am cringing at this live, embarrassing!!

Im actually melting into my sofa watching this car crash live 🙈 that poor cashier that had to serve him while he was pulling faces and saying thanks for the likes 😂
Hahah me too! It's soo cringe worthy. I'm so confused why shoe shopping is so hard for him.
He's asking where to get converse from he was literally stood in front of a whole row of them in the last shop.

He's such an idiot.

Ooooh no not JD sports, I couldn't go in there!!! What is wrong with it??

• Haha
Watching if he does his little dancy dance that Sophie said he does when he thinks people recognise him!

The singing and spinning around in a shopping mall. Wow😬💀

• Wow
  • Haha
For someone that has absolutely nothing to offer anyone, he really thinks he’s too good to shop at most places doesn’t he 😂

For somebody who wears the same clothes weeks on end he's got a cheek to be snobby about where he shops!

I just don’t understand how you get to his big age with no real life friends. And one pair of shoes. The mind boggles, also he makes me gag.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.