Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find his whole helpless act absolutely pathetic. Listed points below that are doing my head in.
1) He can't shoe shop because he needs help
2) He can't navigate boots
3) Finding aloe Vera and lip balm is challenging
4) He couldn't work out how to get upstairs when the escalator wasn't working.
“Help me I’m just a harmless baby that can’t do anything for myself 🥺🥺🥺

2 seconds later with his disco light “WHEN SHE HAS SEX AND ITS SEXY *grabs throat*”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He is an absolute embarrassment of a man. Stop prancing about and look properly! No chance this man has a job.

Reactions: 8
He is an absolute embarrassment of a man. Stop prancing about and look properly! No chance this man has a job.
Can you imagine him working in Poundland though -
“hi can you tell me where the bread is please?”
“OMG IM SO LOST HAHAHA IM SO USLESS. 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know why he’s so hellbent on the aloe Vera that ain’t going to do tit. I could bet money on him having rosacea caused by Demodex mites on his face (quite common actually but he has all the typical signs/symptoms) he needs to see a flipping doctor and get some medicated cream and stop wandering around boots like a child. It really isn’t hard to find lip balm either ffs, worst case they always have some by the checkouts near chewing gum anyway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone please help Pool out he's not sure if Superdrug will sell lip balm.

Bless him so helpless and silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s all a tactic him acting all incompetent to do simple easy tasks in order to get someone off tiktok to come help him.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is he wandering in boots and Superdrug hoping to bump into some lady followers who might recognise him or?? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Lip care? A little girly *hehe*” would rather be girly than a crusty flakey bug-eyed duck. 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Begging for people to come shoe shopping with him… At his big age, you would’ve thought he could pick out his own bleeping shoes

GOING INTO PRIMARK ‘will I buy anything, don’t think I will’

So why go in there?

Reactions: 6
New ick - 40 year old unemployed man living with his dad walking around popular high street shops acting like he’s too good to be there. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Primarks not for me, the man that wears one outfit a month and has had the same pair of trainers for the past 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Primarks not for me, the man that wears one outfit a month and has had the same pair of trainers for the past 10 years
Maybe if he wasn’t such a brand snob he’d be able to afford to change his knickers more than once a month. 😶

• Haha
I really wish this man would take some accountability for himself! He lacks so much of it from looking after himself like an adult (I feel like he can’t even upkeep basic health, hygiene and nutrition) to how his behaviour is deemed outside of his own deluded brain, and we’re not even touching on his life choices and lack of job etc. He is absolutely arse backwards in our world. Thinks he’s class in his.

Funny thing is Primark and Zara have basically all the same clothes especially the ones he wears.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.