Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Turbo said ‘footlocker can be expensive’ and his reply was ‘I’m not bothered about cost.’

he’s so bloody pompous it’s infuriating!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The awkward little dances he’s doing as if he can’t control himself is so embarrassing. Can you imagine shopping and seeing an old bloke with a moon face dancing and talking to his phone 😭

• Haha
Just found a new ick, Paul trying on shoes in JD sports and going for a little walk to test them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He went in picked the first pair he seen tried them and left, without even looking at anything else he's such a child😂

Begging for somebody to go meet him to help him buy shoes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve said this before but honestly … he has the ugliest smile I’ve ever seen. It’s not even just the teeth, this entire mouth is revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone just recognised him and I want the floor to open me up and swallow me from second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He tried on a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors in black. The most classic, standard, nice looking sneaker........and freaked out about the colour and left! lol! Is he ok????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A0724CBB-CACC-4224-9861-F32980D85A46.jpeg

HOW DARE SOMEONE SUGGEST HE COMES TO SCOTLAND. Leave my home alone you are not welcome! 😤😂 Stop trying to pawn your bobblehead off to us! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He just absolutely cacked his pants when a male member of the public just asked if he was that bloke off tiktok 😂 and then begged him to help find aloe Vera 🙈🙈 my skin is crawling hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Grown adult cannot figure out how to find things in a store… grown adult would rather wonder around pretending to be awkward and quirky than just find what he’s looking for. Grown adult is failing at life. 🙃

I find his whole helpless act absolutely pathetic. Listed points below that are doing my head in.
1) He can't shoe shop because he needs help
2) He can't navigate boots
3) Finding aloe Vera and lip balm is challenging
4) He couldn't work out how to get upstairs when the escalator wasn't working.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.