Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so iv just gone through the accounts on TikTok under Snapshoteye and they are literally kids, saying Paul is my idol, one said omg he replied to my comment. How can this be so obvious and he still makes videos of him thrusting his crotch and wiggling his dirty little retched fingers!!!

Reactions: 4
What the tit is going on now. So he’s obvs accepted that the thirst traps are no good and now he’s decided to do story times? Nobody wants you to read Harry Potter to them. As much as you believe we’re all thick we can read better than you. Now you’re giving Child snatcher vibes reading story time. Pied Piper. Pauled Piper of Hamelin!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Him reading out Harry Potter like a bedtime story is just going to land him on more kids FYP’s so they’re more likely to see the revolting finger video ffs. Does he not know how the algorithm works? He’s vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The man can’t even read properly. Yes Paul, I deem that you’re thick as duck and that in modern society, you are a big raging n0nce - that’s your narrative

look, I even used your favourite words for you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Him reading out Harry Potter like a bedtime story is just going to land him on more kids FYP’s so they’re more likely to see the revolting finger video ffs. Does he not know how the algorithm works? He’s vile.
I suspect he knows exactly what he is doing.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Well hello copyright infringement.

Schools had to get special permission from authors or publishing houses to record and share content from books during lockdown. Even then, they had to attribute content at the start of each recording.

But then again, it's the Smiling Saviour that's reading it.

We should all be blessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Posted in the wrong thread (that will teach me for being on tattle at work)

He’s been told how inappropriate his sexual videos are, how gross his behaviour is towards younger girls and instead of changing his behaviour he’s done a tiktok reading Harry Potter. Which is likely to bring kids to watch his videos. Literally can’t see the point of doing that video other than trying to reach out to younger people

Reactions: 5
Posted in the wrong thread (that will teach me for being on tattle at work)

He’s been told how inappropriate his sexual videos are, how gross his behaviour is towards younger girls and instead of changing his behaviour he’s done a tiktok reading Harry Potter. Which is likely to bring kids to watch his videos. Literally can’t see the point of doing that video other than trying to reach out to younger people
He thinks his voice is amazing because one person told him once and of course his inflated ego hangs onto it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Funny that he’ll take compliments on board but won’t believe the 1000’s of people pointing out his wrong doings. He doesn’t want to listen to anything unless it strokes his ego.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
42 year old man reading a Harry Potter story on tiktok. What a bleeping weirdo he is 😭😭 He is not a normal human I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Theres no doubt that Paul doesn’t have a job is there? I understand if he doesn’t want to say the companies name but he could put to bed any rumours that he doesn’t have one by simply saying he’s a customer assistant or something.

He's in Nottingham for new shoes, finally 🙌🏻

Can tell he's standing out looking about thinking he's going to get noticed 😩 be doing his little happy dance if somebody recognises him 🙃

He's in Nottingham for new shoes, finally 🙌🏻

Can tell he's standing out looking about thinking he's going to get noticed 😩 be doing his little happy dance if somebody recognises him 🙃
Considering he works 60 hour weeks he has a lot of free time! I also gather the skin condition he references and the reason for redness is likely rosacea, looks very much like that today on his live anyways.

Reactions: 6
Watching Paul do a live in public feels like a social experiment. Him walking sticking his tongue out and smiling at nothing if I saw him in public I would be RUNNING AWAY

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s now live whilst shopping in Nottingham and just said he’s taking the live in the changing rooms with him 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
I’m dying of second hand embarrassment of how he’s walking around Zara. Randomly smiling, dancing and popping his lips. God he makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 8
I’m dying of second hand embarrassment of how he’s walking around Zara. Randomly smiling, dancing and popping his lips. God he makes my skin crawl.
Imagine actually seeing that whilst out shopping 🤢 he’s bobbing his head about and mouthing the words to the song…what a bleeping weirdo

Imagine actually seeing that whilst out shopping 🤢 he’s bobbing his head about and mouthing the words to the song…what a bleeping weirdo
Is it me or is he really trying to show off that he’s live on TikTok whilst in the shop? He seems to be making sure he’s near people and talking loudly (even though no one is commenting?)

• Haha
There must be a way we can mass ban him with all the people that are on this thread?
Also, did Nurseren ever come back on here?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
im glad hes shopping hes had that shirt on for the past month the sweaty beast

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.