Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl on his live spoke about the fingering video. Him and his bleeping Zombie's went into one. He was in a rant about there being nothing sexual about that video and maybe people should listen to the words.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I find it thoroughly enjoyable to watch the demise of this disgusting man. When I first saw him he had his own flat, seeing his son regularlyand I think a job at the time plus getting a fair few views in. Now he has no job, lives in his dad box room and everyone on tik tok is catching him out for his grooming ways and his terrifyingly cringe behaviour. Hahaha I love to see it.

Reactions: 12
This girl on his live spoke about the fingering video. Him and his bleeping Zombie's went into one. He was in a rant about there being nothing sexual about that video and maybe people should listen to the words.
Reading the comments, he will have that all twisted in his head that they are fighting over him and he'll be thinking he's the bleeping BOMB!

Reactions: 3
Also found the most hilarious tik tok to sum him up a girl posted a clip of his “I’m irritatingly smiley video” and she pretty much spoke for the people by saying she’s “sick of coming on this app hoping he’s gone but he’s still there because he loves the clout so much and she can’t figure out why when everyone thinks he’s a n word (preys on younger women). Just shut up.”

Well done girl we all agree.

Reactions: 3
How can of those other women defend him in the comments? So what if she is making it about her? If you put content out for people to watch then emotions will be experienced (unfortunately usually disgust with hamface). Or are the people that watched that video only allowed to feel the emotions that Paul and his Huns deem acceptable? I am really surprise nobody has ever turned up on one his train or bus lives and called the prick out…

Reactions: 8
There was also a girl chatting and defending him, think her name was Kasey or something and he was telling her he'd speak to her on the phone and said 'you have my number don't you'

• Sick
Reactions: 1
He’s run off in his own little private world again hoping it’ll all go away. Bellend! 🙈

Reactions: 7
Oh he’s soooo confident…. and delusional . Been in a manipulated 10 yr relationship with a 16 yr old then the 2 other women you met on TT got rid of you as soon as they saw you in person and I don’t reckon he had many gf’s before J either. Id be mortified Paul ! You’re a walking red flag

He’s made his account private again, I’m hoping us and the accounts calling him out have got to him, but I doubt it
I'd like to think him being called out is getting to him. Tik tok really need to remove this waster of the platform now. He's a danger to young women. His arrogance and narcissistic ways are to much. He needs a life of social media. But then again he has no life . No one would put up with a lying twig like him hense why he's on here to groom and lurk. Please god if your listening deleate this guy from all social media 🙏

Reactions: 7
Has the slow roasted gammon joint deleted Instagram or changed username? Can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Wow just seen him on one of the piss take pages comparing what he’s being called out for to girls flashing themselves in bikinis trying to justify his behaviour, he then says his fyp is full of stuff like that, who’s gonna tell him about the algorithm 👀👀🤣👅🙈 perv!

• Wow
Wow just seen him on one of the piss take pages comparing what he’s being called out for to girls flashing themselves in bikinis trying to justify his behaviour, he then says his fyp is full of stuff like that, who’s gonna tell him about the algorithm 👀👀🤣👅🙈 perv!
Was literally thinking that🤣🤣 I searched up to find a clip from football and now my fyp is full of it even though I’ve never had that on there before and I’ve had TikTok for about 2 years. He genuinely is incredibly thick

Reactions: 4
He’s soooo happy and confident but can’t handle it when someone dare disagree with him? He really is an arrogant little twig. At what point are you gonna realise you’re the problem Paul and not the thousands of us who are ‘trolling’ you (calling you out)? It is literally thousands at this point if you see the amount of people that make videos on TT, like and comment.
And say he sees bikini videos CONTINUOUSLY, erm I don’t Paul, think that’s just you honey boo but don’t you know your fyp shows you videos that you like? Says a lot about you, you sick duck. Bye.

Morning Ham Fam, looks like Pool’s favourite word is no longer ‘nawwative’ and he’s moved on to ‘deemed’. Bet his daddy is giving him word of the day flash cards. Have a lovely hammy Monday and fingers crossed for more ring light football playing!

• Haha
What is he searching for to find women in their dressing gowns going 1,2,3 boing! strange little man 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.