Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honeyou

tina has literally read every single post in here and knows exactly what paul has done and STILL defends him and also reports every single thing back to him so i don’t really feel trying to find the good in her to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

hazza26

So annoying how he constantly reiterates how happy he is when it's clearly bullshit lol what is he actually trying to prove? it's written all over his face how much he's clinging on the edge. Breakdown pending
He’s full of absolute shit, we all know he sits in the bottom of that shower every day crying hysterically at the shit show he calls life… happy people don’t go on about how happy they are, they are too busy enjoying life. His whole existence and life is based on social media. He has no real friends, no home no job no money no relationship with his son. He’s 76 and has absolutely FUCK ALL to offer anyone. We sit our phones down and enjoy our partners, lives, jobs kids lovely homes etc. He can’t sit the phone down coz he has nowt else in life. Absolutely tragic. Time is passing him by and his son is learning each day how to live without him, he’s so blind he can’t see it. But does he care!? Does he fuck. This is the man willing to uproot and move after twenty minutes in a relationship with no thought for that precious child. God bless his poor dad too and I really mean it as he’s got to this age in life and now has to harbour the village idiot in his spare room because of his own dumbass decisions. Keep telling urself ur “happy” Paul. Put the fucking phone down and sort ur shit out. Strangers don’t care about you, these people you profess to live to make “smile” everyday don’t care about you. Ur a bit of shit entertainment, and it’s not that people think ur great it’s the fact they are intrigued by the bizarre unhinged behaviour. If you had real life friends they would tell you this. Ur followers put their phones down and get on with their happy lives meanwhile back at the ranch ur life’s in tatters. Grow the fuck up man and salvage that slither of self respect back for urself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Ok everyone, I haven’t commented for weeks and made a new account.

Obviously I have too much spare time because I’ve only gone and infiltrated the inner circle! The person I have become bessies with doesn’t look on here but I won’t say too much.

The main thing I will say IS turbo Tina isn’t all that she seems!

And the reason Pedlo Pool is now saying he will only follow people with content is because he’s
afraid of Pedlo hunters are going to catch him out! So he’s only talking to people who seem authentic. It’s not because he thinks they’re tattlers!
🤨
Hi

Pauls only friends are Tina and his dad so unless you’re BFF with Daddy Breach I don’t know who you could be on about?

You can’t come in here and tease us with a little taster, give us some tea babs x hi x

Reactions: 18

ooopssididitagain

So let’s get this right he travelled all the way to Chester to stalk his ex-girlfriend? He clearly spent all of his time there by himself the fucking creep

Roasthinch

He’s 42…
In a travel lodge… drinking a Frijj, a warm frijj at that. I enjoy a milkshake from time to time but this has wound me up 🤣 grow up and have a grown up drink like the grown up you’re supposed to be. Bet he’s got some cheese string and dairylea dunkers for snacks too like the bland slab of spam he is.

• Haha

gr33ngirl

please i beg don't pay for his subscription, don't give this prick any money. he stalks this site enough for us to use it as his replacement comment section and its free !!!!!!!
hi x

HammyHeed

Happy fwiday pork scratchings, anyone givin out free sleeve holes? Eeee
ugh hahah fuck sake, It's such a random block as well, he had no clue I was from here 🤦🏻‍♀️
He'll be getting mega para now lol suspecting everyone with his shite beady eyes.

Last night on the live he got so passionate about sites and people being held accountable for what they write on the Internet (by law in the future) that he slevered and tried to save face by quickly wiping it away. I caught it on screen record but 🤣😂😂😂 slevery sleekit sliding bastard 😂😂😂

• Haha

Motherofsnacks

Anyone else genuinely not been able to eat ham since all this?

I think of him and I can almost smell that ham fart that pops out when you open a new packet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ItsOkay

I can’t believe he’s still got that hoodie on! It’s about 5 shades darker than when the fucker bought it. It’s knocking me sick

• Haha
  • Sick

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Hamlet's, serious question.

Is there another version of "do you wemember?" Is it something he reworked/added his own lyrics to?
Because someone at work sang those 3 words and then stopped. I had the weirdest moment and asked them to finish the song, they didn't. Played off that they didn't actually know the words. Have I been working alongside a fellow Hamlet in the flesh?!
I panicked and moved on!
I don't know what to do next 😳
Sorry… did you think it was a Pauley B original song 😭😭😭😭

I can’t deal I’m logging out

• Haha