Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MaterialGowrl for the winning thread title. It’s very fitting! Anyone want to do a round up?

Previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You might have to change the title so say tw*t or the mods might remove the whole title!

Reactions: 1
Got a few secs of the gammon talk earlier

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m sure his Instagram was public at one point missed my chance to slip in ffs

Reactions: 2
Still after talking to the young ones privately I see.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Ren he's full of bullshit. He's literally the thickest man, loose term, I've had the misfortune of tripping over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way he's joking about ham/pork/gammon etc is just so.. unfunny. Like he can't even 'own' his own porkage.
Yeah it's like he's obsessing over what's being said and just keeps repeating it. He's so transparent and tragic 😂 he's over doing it

The way he's joking about ham/pork/gammon etc is just so.. unfunny. Like he can't even 'own' his own porkage.
Yeah it's like he's obsessing over what's being said and just keeps repeating it. He's so transparent and tragic 😂 he's over doing it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.