Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popfizz

The gum chewing is incredibly annoying, he does it because he thinks it makes him look cool, in the same way teenagers do in class, he’s never grown out of those little annoying arrogant habits we think make us look ‘ard’ in school. In fact he was more than likely bullied and abused throughout school, a lot of his behaviours now mimic a high school bully, he is repeating behaviours that were inflicted onto him as a youngster. One of those behaviours is his really rude, condescending and judgmental comments he makes CONSTANTLY… ew why are you eating that? Ew why are you watching that? Ew why are you going there? He’s constantly trying to put others down and we can all see through him, he makes it so bloody obvious (because he’s completely thick) that he’s a complete narcissistic, abusive, nonce and actually a really dangerous person.

Reactions: 24

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Whoever is defending Tina give your head a wobble she sits and gloats at Paul when he grooms women 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cagayu

VIP Member
Snapshoteye #24 - incidentally the cut off age for Paul’s ideal partner

Paul right now

• Haha
Reactions: 23

HammyHeed

Eeeeee good morning.

Don't scroll... Just listen... **inserts sad thoughtful music**

I just need you to know that YOU'RE INCWEDIBLE

You're amazing... You.. Are... Just going to own... Whatever you do today.

Don't wowwy about anything else.. Just smile and be who you are...

Just needed you to hear that. From me to you... Thank you for being who you are

😂😂😂✌ Happy Thursday ya bunch of beauties

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

dannyboi96

Right! Who the fuck just said they feel sorry for Turbo Tina?
Are you clapped?
How THE FUCK are you DEFENDING someone who SUPPORTS a predator?
Kindly get the fuck out and if you wanna go I'll give it to ya

• Haha

cdawwg

Sophies child has the same name. All time low there Paul, you vile human.
He’s disgusting isn’t he ! Isn’t he always preaching “I’m still fwends with all my exes” really ? Why would you yuck her child then ? Freak

ALSO

on the exes front. Let’s be honest here folk, if you dated someone (yes, dated) for 4 / 6 weeks would you say they were your ex ? Or just someone you dated for a couple of weeks?

I most certainly wouldn’t, itd be like “oh, yeah I was seeing them for a few weeks, didn’t work out”.
I would never say that person was my ex !! Maybe if I was in high school / college but not as a full grown adult.
An ex is someone you had a relationship with, not someone you saw a few weeks and made them sleep on their sofa whilst you flaked in their bed

• Haha
CAN WE ALL APPRECIATE HOW HE DID A RESTAURANT REVIEW AND NEGATIVELY SAID AT THE END "IT WAS ABIT TOO MUCH FOOD" BUT YOU ORDERED A MEAL AND 2 SIDES YOU MORON ITS NOT THEIR FAULT

apologies I just get so triggered by the guy

Happy Friday lads

• Haha

teddywoo

Last one, off to bed so me and my employees can work early tomorrow to pay for this smelly, rotten dosser can pay for hotels to forward roll and knee slide on carpets covered in baby gravy.
E0517415-15B6-4E35-97CC-B1AAC5AC01E2.jpeg

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Who orders 3 carb dishes and then moans it was too much?!

actually who orders a side of roast potatoes with fucking pasta anyways. What a weird little man

Reactions: 22

jessicaday

IMAGINE being an adult male who can’t drive, has no real friends, no job, nowhere of his own to live and who only drinks hot chocolate and yet still has the audacity to look down his nose at other people

cdawwg

Oh my god. What is with the chinos ? He looks like a piss soaked tampon. Didn’t anyone inform him cuffed chinos died 10 years ago ?
I bet he has a Rihanna T-shirt on under that crusty jumper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

<PaulWearsThese

why’s he pretending he’s not in chester the weirdo the restaurant he went to yesterday is urbano32 in CHESTER his travelodge next to the tesco is in CHESTER absolute freak why’s he trying to gaslight me i’m 15 mins down the road from me the knobhead

• Haha

HammyHeed

Stuffs clearly bothering him that's been said on here. Keeps mentioning it. Mentioned the accents cause someone said he doesn't know who he is deep down (100%🙌) that's clearly got to him along with another few comments. Literally none of his behaviour is authentic. It's scary to watch him just constantly show off and pose with his shitty hair. Does he even have any friends!? Or does he just come on lives on different platforms to talk to complete strangers... That he treats like friends... . Absolute desparado

Also I read somewhere that narcasists are boring people and they know they are so that's why it's the constant over acting. Because he's got a personality like a dialling tone and a face that could haunt a house.

Rant over 😂😂😂😂🙌❤

Reactions: 21
Sometimes I think I’m obsessed with this thread, then I’ll go into one of Pool’s lives and he’ll be talking about stuff referenced here and I’ll think that no one is as obsessed as he is…I can just imagine him ending a live and refreshing Tattle whilst scrolling through with his hammy trotters at everything people have said about him. Self obsessed n. Paul if you’re reading this (which I know you are) ham jokes are only funny when they’re referenced here. You are not funny full stop. Also 99% of the people in your Instagram lives are Tattlers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21