Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmmmomo

VIP Member
The thought of him lying in a bathtub with no bubbles just clear water with his skinny little translucent body submerged and his toes peeking out above water.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Hbeau93

VIP Member
My daughter is having surgery this morning so if PauliePops could have a breakdown to make me laugh that would be great. Thanks Babz

Own it
Hi x

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Popfizz

There’s tomato in his cheese and tomato panini everyone! The ham was too stunned to speak

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HammyHeed

Two things I've thought of.

Last night... Paul was asking people for facts about themselves on the live. This is actually a very common tactic used by narcasistic sociopaths to gain more info on their potential victims. They use it to get close to people. Even go as far as pretending to like same things or experienced the same as their victims. It also easier for him to spot the vulnerable depending on what they tell him.

Also... The changing location a lot is the sign someone is internally struggling. Which we know....he says he's happy a million times a day 😂😂😂 we know he ain't. They actually believe that by changing location they are gaining something positive... however they are just the same person... In a different fucking geographical location. Its also a way to gain more victims because people in other locations other than his home town will not be aware of his reputation. I know tiktok is.... but he may have a reputation at home he's trying to escape along with his own mind and internal suffering.

I study psychology and I could write a book on narcasistic behaviours (cause my dad's one😂😂😂) not that you need any experience to see what a fud Paul is.

• Heart

cdawwg

Yep, TT was talking about her future children's name which the boys was Noah. He replied with something like 'oh god you know what I think of that name, you could choose a better one. Ooh yuck, shudder'
Wtf ! He’s yucking at the name because its the name of Sophie’s child ? How disgusting. I hope Sophie sees this, I imagine she’d be furious

• Sad
  • Wow

rolly_22

Why does he lie and try and convince people he only shops independent and shame people for shopping at big companies (there’s no ethical constipation under capitalism ham head) when he shops at M&S and Zara (who use sweatshops in Brazil) He’s so fucking cringe. Slagging people off for using Tesco while his dad does the big shop that he probably never contributes to while dancing around the bathroom, fake smiling and grooming children. He’s actually the most embarrassing person I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 19

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
Imagine being his child and seeing this behaviour. Paul you can believe what you like about yourself, but in years to come when J needs therapy because of the mental and emotional damage you cause him, I hope you can look at yourself and shoulder the blame. You're a very strange man, and I honestly don't think you actually know who you are. What are you actually contributing to society? Where is the home that your son can call his? Where's your job that he can be proud to say you do? When are you taking him on holiday, like a normal parent, to make memories? I sincerely hope he is being protected from the strange little world you live in, and the very public dangerous fascination you have with young girls. What you fail to remember is that what's out here about you has all been done by you, and that's going to follow you for a very long time. Employers do checks, and if they find anything that could impact/reflect on them, then they simply won't employ you. What's more alarming is that you can't process that you have issues, and are of the mindset that everyone else is weird 🤔

wineanddine

VIP Member
Someone’s just said “what’s your worst joke” and he said “tattle” no mate you wish you were as funny as us fckers

• Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
Mate I’ve been through absolute sh1t but you know what I’ve never done? Defended a n.

She is on this thread every single day, reporting back what we say. She’s seen every single bit of evidence, every single UNDERAGE child’s picture he’s liked/commented on, she’s seen all the vile things he says to GIRLS more than half his junior, and she still goes running to him. I have no sympathy for that woman at all. She wants in those unwashed pants, she doesn’t care how many young girls he’s groomed.

• Haha
Hi queens Iv been reading since the first thread eeeee tattle wasn’t letting me lurk anymore I couldn’t view any attachments without an account. I have no clue how to use this and I’m not funny but at least I know what an air fryer is Anyway thank you for making me laugh everyday! Another Scot reporting for border patrol ❤

• Heart
  • Haha