Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paulsangels

He really insulted sophie’s child’s name? God i fucking HATE THIS MAN!!! GROW UP YOUR FLAKEY NONCE

• Sad
Reactions: 16

BigBud

“This is my last holiday as I’m Uber busy next week” hahaha! He’s always talking over the announcements what a fucking cock.

• Haha

JadeyLeggy

I’ve seen a few people here saying Frankie works at Zara. I’ve been thinking, is he actually going to see and spend time with her, or just be in the vicinity of where she is? Surely if you went on a trip to see someone, you wouldnt geocache during the day…ALONE, eat a meal…ALONE, and spend the evening in the hotel room…ALONE. It’s all very strange.

• Heart

Scotlandthebrave2020

So I’ve been thinking… see if I got as much hate as what sir hamalot does I would remove myself from social media…. I wouldn’t constantly go live or post things to fuel the fire….so my conclusion is that he secretly loves this and he loves us…. I think he’s our number 1 fan and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he was in here trying to be a tattler himself because quite frankly we are hamazing.

larderdrama

Absolute cringe that's he's on a train platform on live giving it attitude.
He has no shame, doesn't he realise that isn't normal.

He thinks he's a celebrity 😂😂😂

He has a chewing gum and he thinks he's giving Knickie from Grease but he 1000% is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about the gammon and his constant trips to Chester. If I had an ex in a town, the last thing I’d want to do is visit them. Especially when we aren’t in contact, because….what’s the purpose? You’re either going to Chester to go over old memories or stalk your ex. There isn’t any other option - imagine how terrifying that must have been initially to Frankie when she found out (and for the record, I don’t believe it was the real Frankie in those lives after all I’ve heard). He’s just an odd little man isn’t he, he has no friends, no job, no social skills or money, so instead he travels around hoping to find himself when the first place he needs is the mirror, and a therapist.

Here’s an idea hamhead, take your TikTok off subscriber only and wait and see what the world thinks of you in the comments. You can live in that echo chamber all you want, but we all know that you know everyone dislikes you and thinks you’re grooming young women. It’s why you hide. I’d love you to doxx me, because I have no qualms with driving to Lincoln and finding your pasty white arse photographing a church and calling it #inspirational or #ownitbabs. You’re your own worst enemy and one day, you’ll find out when you groom the wrong person. And that day won’t be far off. Just fuck off social media and leave us all safe to be online you disgusting little ghoul.

• Haha

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Sorry, he’s gone on holiday to stay in a travel lodge, to have a bath and practice his TikTok dances 🤦🏻‍♀️ The bathroom at his dads is obvs too small for him to bust out his classic moves

• Haha

teddywoo

You can’t make opinion illegal. You put yourself into the public eye then you are open for public opinion. That’s just life. I don’t call the police on my employees talking about me in the lunch room and I’m sure they call me all sorts of terrible stuff. Paul can choose not to read here, he isn’t being forced or tormented with letters being sent to his address or being doxxed or threatened with violence or harm.
If you don’t want people to have an opinion on you then don’t be continuing to display concerning behaviour towards young women and dancing like a twat on the internet. Get a real job.
Maybe the makers of the Rose Lemonades should be phoning the po po on old Pawly for slagging off the drink ON THE INTERNET. Tut tut.

BigBud

I love that he tries to cover up his location whenever there’s an announcement unfortunately it’s just said “Lincoln central” so we all know you’re going back to your dads bathroom..

• Haha