Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harloe22

Chatty Member
Hes just told someone they should smile in there profile picture and there's paul with a tree as his profile picture

• Haha
Reactions: 17

gingegoss

We have a temp nurse at work and she just asked me ‘how are things; how’s the family’🤣🤣 Paul???

• Haha

teddywoo

The walking, talking, dancing, rolling advertisement for “shoulda pulled out”

03AB031C-3B74-49FF-8087-64D9E7D9474D.jpeg

He must be so disappointing to his family.

• Sick
  • Haha

dannyboi96

Paul, what caught ya bollock in ya flies?
Are you scared of something? 😏🤭🤫

I wish I could get on the road to hit York and grab your rancid flat arse by the way but I'm off to work. I hope your mind blows up by today and you end up crying on your bathroom floor LMFAOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ayms94

One of the two people on his live just said she is going to the Isle of Skye and he told her to own it 😭😭 make it make sense 😭

• Haha

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Stfu he just said when a song came on "WHEN WAS THIS VIRAL"

meaning he puts on VIRAL songs so he can reel in the youngun's..... I can't with this man anymore

• Haha

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Paul thinks the same mint sauce you get at Indian is the same you have on Sunday dinner 💀 own it

• Haha

Gwendo77

So.. my husband knows how I've followed and shown him videos etc of the haminator since the first lock down. We have just paused a film and I have this live on loud for a few minutes and my husband just said "what a condescending cunt". I kid you not, that is not a word he uses often and especially in front of me!

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I don't get why he doesn't drive, most guys drive, let alone most guys his age. I understand there are other legitimate reasons why one might choose or not be able to drive such as health conditions etc which is perfectly fine but why doesn't Paul drive? Don't women find it odd cos I know my group of friends would, we are all 'high flying' professionals and I cant fathom a guy getting to his mid forties without a legit reason for not having a licence. I mean doesn't HE even want to get it for himself, I honestly wouldn't want to take public transport over a car and he has a child as well. surely it makes sense. I just dont get it! I absolutely would not be up for ferrying around everywhere a guy more than a decade older than me, its just odd at this stage, sorry. But then I guess that type of woman would not be Paul's target audience would it.

Blunderwoman

I keep thinking about all the flakes he would’ve left on that train seat earlier.
some poor unsuspecting person will be covered in his skin wondering why they fancy a joint of gammon for tea.😩

• Haha
  • Sick

BigBud

Missed a couple of threads due to being in work all the time. Could I have an update on the last 4-5 days events please? Who has he doxxed?
1. Paul is still a massive c**t
2. He’s still a narcissist
3. He still likes young girls
4. He still looks and smells like rotten ham
5. He still lives with his dad
6. He is still completely abandoning his son
7. He still can’t say “alright”

I think that just about covers it.. 😆