Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
obviously don't want to reveal too much about what I do, but from knowing the criteria (partly to do with my role within an establishment) the police will listen and take quite seriously any allegations made from the persons that have been doxxed. if proven and I believe that a lot of proof has been recorded of the person doing the doxxing which means they could end up with a conviction (more likely suspended). am happy to help with any questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
First time solo dining? Mate you eat alone every night behave yourself.

also the vloggy voiceover has me in stitches. Paul, Snapshoteye, beautybehindthe_eye, 107… literally no one cares about what you eat or drink. Go away

• Haha

dannyboi96

This is a random one but I don't think it's been covered.
Paul, why are you so obsessed other mens dick sizes mate? 🤣
The fact you probably have flaps or a mushroom for yours makes it more laughable.
You try and intimidate any man that hops on your lives and take the piss.
Is that the reason you don't come out ya room/bathroom unless you're going away to see a young girl?
You'd get knocked the fuck out.
PS mines bigger.

• Haha
Well I’ve finally been blocked after months of being on his tiktok and Instagram. As an empath I think it’s do with me DM him as asking if he wanted my professional advice about doxxing and if he wanted an update on the currents laws in the UK….

• Haha
Reactions: 28

mmmmomo

VIP Member
D24D765B-B5F0-4A3C-B53B-BF7B86122666.jpeg

He read my bio and went on that little rant also I don’t know what he’s talking about making a different account for him?!?? this is the only account I watch him on 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Breakdown pending, his forehead strip is more illuminated than Blackpool tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Blunderwoman

Imagine being THAT thick and uneducated you order a Rose lemonade and think it’s not going to have a perfumed taste.
Stick to Lilt you uncouth gammon gargoyle bastard.

wineanddine

VIP Member
Tina’s making notes of his new shirt for her sim of Paul. She’s made a little sim family of herself and Paul madly in love with 200 kids

• Haha

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Is this dick really telling people what they should have as their profile pic “next time smile”
Your profile pic is of a fucking tree Paul.

• Haha

Motherofsnacks

Sorry wait a sec, feel like I just got loads of hate. I don’t need a head wobble loooool and I ent making a rave thread.

I am NOT defending TT at all. I’m sure she’s a bit stupid but no one is SO dim to entirely disregard pages upon pages of reasons he is a problem. She’s consciously decided to ignore all that enable him.

What I am saying is that his treatment of her is just another added thing on to the reasons why he’s so awful. My TT post was more about him than her.
Dunno why you’re all bullyin me, call the copters man.
Just kidding hugs eeee

• Haha
  • Heart

unsociable

Chatty Member
Let’s not defend tina, she’s an enabler. She’s old enough to know that Paul is clearly doing something wrong, and if she doesn’t know she should at least be wary with all the shit she’s read on this thread. She don’t give a shit girls got nothing better to do than to sit in Paul’s live lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25