Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swansea1992

He’s blocked my other fake account because I had. Tattle boys, we’re on a bender, Snapshoteye is a sex offender in the bio

• Haha
Reactions: 42

titfortat928

Fellow Hammers, I’ve finally caught up on the drama that unfolded!

Just making sure you are all good? Paul is honestly so hamful to our mental health.

I know I’m late to the party but for the love of thinly slice ham, please don’t ever let gammon face Paul make you worried. If I got a shout out, I would feel like I have made it and would be a fucking hero in these streets for going HAAM on this n.

Paul you fucking over ripened melon, you can have my name, full address, birthday, star sign, blood type, shoe size, my left tits name if you like, you’d probs want to finger blast my asshole you little weird geocaching spunk spaffer. Turn your comments on, on your lives and let me publicly do the honour of embarrassing you in front of your yummy n0ncey mummies. Let’s get something straight, you literally hide behind your subscription only comments, block button and not forgetting the relentless ticking time bomb Tina. You sit there and act like your shit don’t stink, well I’ll tell you, your shit is the smelliest pile of shit we ever did smell. Turn the comments on and don’t block us, I will even take the pleasure of using my account for you because uh oh, you follow me 🥱 you naughty naughty. Like a sexy little episode of surprise, surprise and tonight I’m Cilla Black. Who would’ve thought it aye. Sit there like a smug twat thinking you’ve got one up on us for knowing our name. 😩🤣 you’ve managed to find out someone is a nurse, what do you want, a medal? Contact the NHS, a hunt them down. You fucking tool. Good luck.

You sit here and read a page full of people who have a strong dislike for you and you call us weird.

Take a close look at the people around you Pool, can you REALLY trust them? 👀 for someone who doesn’t trust easily, you could’ve fooled me, hun. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

poppykins29

Did anyone else hear him on his live about 10 minutes ago when he said “if you want to talk to me, pay for the privilege”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Popfizz

‘Thanks for your money but go give it to the homeless’
But Paul, aren’t you homeless hun

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Motherofsnacks

I must say, TT has actually been through loads of bad things in her past and even though she gives me the ick, she’s actually seemingly not a bad person and if anything - deserves a bit of happiness in her life.
His treatment of her - which she laughs off cos she’s maybe made of slightly tougher stuff - is truly quite gross. I know we mess about about her and her unrequited love but I wanna just be serious for a sec.

When he had lots of mods who he hammed over and chatted to, he treated her like a lurker/weird fan and he eventually made her a mod and then EVERYONE left him and she stayed. He never replied to her messages in the Snapchat mod group or asked her anythin. And now it’s like she’s all he has and even then he can’t forge a friendship??? He sells himself as a good guy who wants friends but he cba with uncool/old/uggers ones huh?
And yes, before you ask, I am Turbo Tina.

not really hamlets, would rather die than fancy him, c ya

• Angry
  • Wow

mmmmomo

VIP Member
CAN MEN (especially you Paul) STOP ASKING WOMEN GO SMILE!!! WE DO NOT NEED TO SMILE FOR YOU GET A LIFE YOU FUCKING CREEP. You have not told a single man to smile?!? why is that because you feel like you can tell women what to do???

• Heart

titfortat928

Thread suggestion: Snapshot eye #24 Hotel trips and carpet skids, the end game is still to touch your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

happyhamily

Ok everyone, I haven’t commented for weeks and made a new account.

Obviously I have too much spare time because I’ve only gone and infiltrated the inner circle! The person I have become bessies with doesn’t look on here but I won’t say too much.

The main thing I will say IS turbo Tina isn’t all that she seems!

And the reason Pedlo Pool is now saying he will only follow people with content is because he’s
afraid of Pedlo hunters are going to catch him out! So he’s only talking to people who seem authentic. It’s not because he thinks they’re tattlers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

sammie877

I ACTUALLY CANT. HES MAKING OUT PEOPLE ARE MESSAGING HIM ON INSTAGRAM AT THE SAME TIME HES DOING HIS LIVE AND I KNOW HES FUCKING LYING. MAKING OUT HE HAS FRIENDS. MAKING OUT HE HAS A LIFE. ITS IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I WANT TO SCREAM THAT ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT ISNT HAPPENING. HIS SMIRK WHEN HE PRETENDS HE GETS A MESSAGE IS MAKING ME WANT TO PUNCH THE WALL. HAHHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

dannyboi96

WOW SO MANY NEW ACCOUNTS WHICH ONE IS PAUL SHOW YASELF NOW RAT

3 IN TOTAL SO DEF PAUL TURBO TINA AND BOOK BITCH

• Haha
Reactions: 32