Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t get over the fact he’s gone away to Chester to make tiktok videos in a scabby hotel. You can’t make it up !!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He definitely must be wearing that hoodie at this point to piss people off, but what does that achieve really? Just being smelly.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been semi-invested in this whole subject since around the time he got with Sophie and there was mega cringe and vom-worthy posts on my FYP. Anywhoooo, now I am absolutely fascinated/repulsed by everything, I can’t help but check in to see what atrocities he’s committed but I feel I am missing vital information and my curiosity has compelled me to finally join so I may seek the info. What does Frankie look like and how old is she? Was she with him before Sophie and was they together a similar pitiful amount of time? I really do struggle to believe that him and Sophie never bonked. I mean I certainly couldn’t bring myself to do it with him but she allowed him to touch and kiss her so??!!!! I joined his Live yesterday and he called out my name, I felt violated. I just want to spectate. I will absolutely scrub myself if her ever clicks on my profile and starts looking at my videos or commenting on my stuff in a Live, I try to join now when he looks away so he doesn’t catch me.

Reactions: 8
CAN WE ALL APPRECIATE HOW HE DID A RESTAURANT REVIEW AND NEGATIVELY SAID AT THE END "IT WAS ABIT TOO MUCH FOOD" BUT YOU ORDERED A MEAL AND 2 SIDES YOU MORON ITS NOT THEIR FAULT

apologies I just get so triggered by the guy

Happy Friday lads
The entire thing was really negative throughout. Everything was just "ok" or too much. Sad that he can't see the positives in luxuries like that.

My hamlets, I must report. The other night, I had a dream (or should I say nightmare) where Paul was on a live tour and he'd perform that "potatoes" song to the crowd while shimmying around and knee-sliding across the stage.

Paul has infected my brain and I am scared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Those trainers are about 2 sizes to big for him, I still can’t believe a grown ass man is dancing around in a hotel room all by himself! 🤣🙈

Reactions: 2
I haven't posted on this thread for a while....I've read your comments and pmsl regularly though....I haven't watched the scabby little trolls lives either till tonight.....and now I know why....that scratchy sound when he rubs his head....the gulping of whatever he was drinking....bleugh....and then THIS....it might be a while before I can watch again 🤣🤣
The exact face he makes trying to catch a glimpse of kids feet under the school gates 🦶🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He comes across as very needy and that’s actually the biggest turn off in my opinion.

also serious question…. Do you think he spends days practising these dances or do you think they are done on the spot ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m afraid so… but welcome to the naughty step. You’ve joined me and about 100 other tattlers… hi!
ugh hahah duck sake, It's such a random block as well, he had no clue I was from here 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
He comes across as very needy and that’s actually the biggest turn off in my opinion.

also serious question…. Do you think he spends days practising these dances or do you think they are done on the spot ? 😂
Getting his dad to sit down and watch his dance

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god. What is with the chinos ? He looks like a piss soaked tampon. Didn’t anyone inform him cuffed chinos died 10 years ago ?
I bet he has a Rihanna T-shirt on under that crusty jumper
Piss soaked tampon 🤣🤣 spot on hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy fwiday pork scratchings, anyone givin out free sleeve holes? Eeee
ugh hahah duck sake, It's such a random block as well, he had no clue I was from here 🤦🏻‍♀️
He'll be getting mega para now lol suspecting everyone with his shite beady eyes.

Last night on the live he got so passionate about sites and people being held accountable for what they write on the Internet (by law in the future) that he slevered and tried to save face by quickly wiping it away. I caught it on screen record but 🤣😂😂😂 slevery sleekit sliding bastard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He'll be getting mega para now lol suspecting everyone with his shite beady eyes.

Last night on the live he got so passionate about sites and people being held accountable for what they write on the Internet (by law in the future) that he slevered and tried to save face by quickly wiping it away. I caught it on screen record but 🤣😂😂😂 slevery sleekit sliding bastard 😂😂😂
SLEVERD!!! 😂

I thought this was such a niche little word for where I'm from!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spending my lunch break catching up on here & watching his latest tiktok…I am one jumper pull up away from offing myself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.