Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a week I’ve had, glad I’ve got so many threads to catch up on and keep me sane! Lost a big work contract and just had to pay hundreds to the vet for my poorly cat.

If Pool’s antics are anything to go by I should be able to have at least one Travel Lodge holiday a week while I’m unemployed? Maybe I should have done this a while ago 🤷‍♀️
No at least 3, you also need to knee slide and jump off benches in town

Reactions: 4
His dad must be paying for his trips to get him out of the house. And the bathroom.

Again whilst this man is so smug on his lives talking down to people and being condescending, dressing it up as sarcasm and his sense of humour. He has no job, nowhere to live, abandoned his child, spends his life on tiktok and IG instead of trying to fix the above and not to be forgotten is chasing girls far far too young for him.

Don't know how he dares.

Reactions: 11
I’m not one to ever hate on someone’s tiktok purely because it’s tiktok but WTH!!! This guy is a gaslighting, condescending, attention seeking prat!
I honestly stayed in his live way longer than i wish to admit yesterday, I was convinced it couldn’t get any worse but every FIVE SECONDS HE GOES ON ABOUT HOW HE DOESNT CARE AB HATE 😭😭i really wish for him to grow a pair and accept people onto his lives so they can bait him out for what he is.

Reactions: 10
I bet you he has a notepad with every fact written down about each of his 'fans' so he appears like a nice guy. Studies it each night lol its very weird behaviour but he thinks it makes him look nice and people fall for him being so caring 😂😂😂 he'll remember to ask about partners cause he'll have sussed put who's available and who's not with everyone.he's probably hoping you announce "aw no we've split up" and he can move you in his notepad to a new section.

His voice totally changes when guys come in his live. He's so obvious and transparent it's cringey 🤢🤢
He asked someone once how their partner was and they said “we split up didn’t we” and he said “I know you did, I didn’t know if you had someone new”
No Paul… not everyone moves on overnight like you do!!

Reactions: 14
What I find sad is that his Mum died at such a young age you'd think it would give him the drive to succeed in life, as a Dad, Co-Parent, job etc. Live through her by doing everything she didn't. But the reality is....he's a total loser. Literally a down and out, scum of the earth loser who lost everything by becoming addicted to Social Media. There's no hope for him.

Reactions: 10
The new video has be howling. The terrible dad dancing, the stinking hoodie, biege pants, white socks and oversized off white dirty vans. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
CAN WE ALL APPRECIATE HOW HE DID A RESTAURANT REVIEW AND NEGATIVELY SAID AT THE END "IT WAS ABIT TOO MUCH FOOD" BUT YOU ORDERED A MEAL AND 2 SIDES YOU MORON ITS NOT THEIR FAULT

apologies I just get so triggered by the guy

Happy Friday lads

• Haha
Reactions: 23
CAN WE ALL APPRECIATE HOW HE DID A RESTAURANT REVIEW AND NEGATIVELY SAID AT THE END "IT WAS ABIT TOO MUCH FOOD" BUT YOU ORDERED A MEAL AND 2 SIDES YOU MORON ITS NOT THEIR FAULT

Happy Friday lads
“technically” he did nothing wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Happy Friday lads
I thought exactly the same. You choose to order pasta, bread and potatoes Pool 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who orders 3 carb dishes and then moans it was too much?!

actually who orders a side of roast potatoes with bleeping pasta anyways. What a weird little man

Reactions: 22

Happy Friday lads
He had a cheek to critique the food when he has the tastebuds of a cardboard box 📦

Do you know when he posts new dancing videos does he just recycle the same dance moves and just changes the order of them and thinks that we won’t notice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. What is with the chinos ? He looks like a piss soaked tampon. Didn’t anyone inform him cuffed chinos died 10 years ago ?
I bet he has a Rihanna T-shirt on under that crusty jumper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.