Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does he hate Tina 😭😂 I saw on his video comments the other day her comment was the only one he didn’t like and he’s speaking to her like tit in the live poor laydeh

Reactions: 3
God I’m hoping one of those north face gold chain lads knocks him the f out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He just poohed himself on his live when he saw a group of lads getting on the train. He was freaking out and as soon as they had gone past he started saying about their North Face coats and gold chains, judging them big time. He was dreading them sitting behind him. Sooo funny to see. twit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He just poohed himself on his live when he saw a group of lads getting on the train. He was freaking out and as soon as they had gone past he started saying about their North Face coats and gold chains, judging them big time. He was dreading them sitting behind him. Sooo funny to see. twit
He really must have a deep personal issue with men and boys, being condescending the minute he sees them. Judging them for what they’re wearing saying how they’re going to be rowdy as if he is not sat in a 6 day old hoodie talking to his 2 followers on a train?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching him looking over to see if those girls are watching/listening to him makes Sophie’s statement about him doing a little dance in public when people look at him even more truthful, painful to watch him keep looking!

Reactions: 9
Watching him looking over to see if those girls are watching/listening to him makes Sophie’s statement about him doing a little dance in public when people look at him even more truthful, painful to watch him keep looking!
He’s so desperate for attention. It’s embarrassing. Those poor girls 😩

Reactions: 1
Why the duck does he feel the need to be live everywhere he goes?
Paul, you're baiting yourself out too much sunshine.
Who knows who could grab you? 🤭
Little scab, go wash ya willy man it reeks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m 5’3 and a weak little woman, I reckon even I could have him

Reactions: 2
I boaked at that. The thought of his Willy is just the stuff of nightmares!

He’s hugging his knee, I can’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He reminds me of puff pastry just sitting there waiting to be cooked all plain, bland and boring ! That boring he’s sent my 1 month old to sleep and I’ve been trying for an hour . Thanks pool ! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gawd what’s wrong with him, if he looks over at those girls once more they’ll probably kick his head in, some girls are a lot more aware of creeps than others Paul and just won’t stand for your tit, I really hope they recognise him and call him out on his live, that would be perfect! 🤣🙈🐷

Reactions: 3
The walking, talking, dancing, rolling advertisement for “shoulda pulled out”

03AB031C-3B74-49FF-8087-64D9E7D9474D.jpeg

He must be so disappointing to his family.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.