Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Pool, read out and answer this perfectly legitimate question;

“Why do you have TikTok and Instagram set to subscriber/follower only when you deem yourself an Internet personality? Do you believe you’re living in an echo chamber of positivity and are scared of what may happen when you read genuine criticism of your actions?”

Final Question Pool.

“Has an Internet grooming teams ever managed to fool you yet and catch you in the act?”

Ps. Your accents are absolutely tit and also really bad form. Pack it in, you’re neither funny or clever.

Reactions: 12
He's desperate for people to subscribe, giving it don't give me money bla bla but then shows a remote control for the TV and begs people to tell him what it's called within 20 seconds and you'll get *drumroll* a follow 🙄🤢

Reactions: 3
The beard 🤮🤢

Someone just said "people have to much time on their hands"
Excuse me love... you are currently watching a life of a 78 year old n in a travelodge acting like a disgruntled 14 year old boy and also acts like my 5 year old who can only eat bland food 😭 stfu I can't deal with these enablers anymore man
he looks like a bleeping Moomin

Reactions: 1
What a week I’ve had, glad I’ve got so many threads to catch up on and keep me sane! Lost a big work contract and just had to pay hundreds to the vet for my poorly cat.

If Pool’s antics are anything to go by I should be able to have at least one Travel Lodge holiday a week while I’m unemployed? Maybe I should have done this a while ago 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
He literally can't bare to be alone. This comment shows that and demonstrates that he is actively seeking a new love interest all the time.
agreed, his whole persona relies on being with someone, this is exactly the time when you need to be happy with yourself and find things that give you happiness etc outside of another relationship. Personally I don't think its healthy that anyone constantly looks for their happiness or such a big part of themselves in someone else. You need to be fulfilled on your own before you can meet the right person and have a healthy attachment, I do think this is why none of his relationships really seem to go anywhere or last. Its about the wrong things and its all to cover his own inadequacies and to fill his own voids imo

Reactions: 10
my thoughts exactly !He has an obsession with boyfriends/ fiancé’s too it’s weird !!

I sooooo wish he would sit on a live and read out all our comments and answer us. I’m isolating Paul so please at some point this weekend fit it in to your “Uber busy “ schedule and make these tattlers happy wee piggies 🐷
So weird isn’t it! Everytime I go in his lives he always asks how my bf is 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So weird isn’t it! Everytime I go in his lives he always asks how my bf is 🤮
I bet you he has a notepad with every fact written down about each of his 'fans' so he appears like a nice guy. Studies it each night lol its very weird behaviour but he thinks it makes him look nice and people fall for him being so caring 😂😂😂 he'll remember to ask about partners cause he'll have sussed put who's available and who's not with everyone.he's probably hoping you announce "aw no we've split up" and he can move you in his notepad to a new section.

His voice totally changes when guys come in his live. He's so obvious and transparent it's cringey 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.