Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t make opinion illegal. You put yourself into the public eye then you are open for public opinion. That’s just life. I don’t call the police on my employees talking about me in the lunch room and I’m sure they call me all sorts of terrible stuff. Paul can choose not to read here, he isn’t being forced or tormented with letters being sent to his address or being doxxed or threatened with violence or harm.
If you don’t want people to have an opinion on you then don’t be continuing to display concerning behaviour towards young women and dancing like a twit on the internet. Get a real job.
Maybe the makers of the Rose Lemonades should be phoning the po po on old Pawly for slagging off the drink ON THE INTERNET. Tut tut.

Reactions: 15
He comes across as very needy and that’s actually the biggest turn off in my opinion.

also serious question…. Do you think he spends days practising these dances or do you think they are done on the spot ? 😂
He definitely had 28 attempts of that knee slide

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Live on tiktok from a train… talking to his subscribers, constantly saying hi and judging peoples profile pictures.

Why does he lie and tell people he’s brand new to tiktok.. that it’s his first ever live… I don’t get it?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He's begging for followers and only wants people who make content 🙂 some people don't make content Paul... we have accounts to watch other people's content (and take the piss out of you)
He honestly believes he is a creator doesn't he? Doing knee slides in hotel rooms and making young girls feel uncomfortable isn't content Paul 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is such a shifty little man in public 😭😭 watching people on the train to see if they’re looking at him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s such a loser, he thinks making a phone call is an event. It’s not a plan Paul, just say you’ve got no friends you’ve got no plan, you’re a loner, just own it babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way he keeps looking over to those (only what I can assume are teens from their voices) on the train to see if they’re noticing what he is doing 😭😭

Reactions: 5
I love that he tries to cover up his location whenever there’s an announcement unfortunately it’s just said “Lincoln central” so we all know you’re going back to your dads bathroom..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way he keeps looking over to those (only what I can assume are teens from their voices) on the train to see if they’re noticing what he is doing 😭😭
Nöncing or trying to see if they recognise him? 😂 who knows

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.