Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok
Ok everyone, I haven’t commented for weeks and made a new account.

Obviously I have too much spare time because I’ve only gone and infiltrated the inner circle! The person I have become bessies with doesn’t look on here but I won’t say too much.

The main thing I will say IS turbo Tina isn’t all that she seems!

And the reason Pedlo Pool is now saying he will only follow people with content is because he’s
afraid of Pedlo hunters are going to catch him out! So he’s only talking to people who seem authentic. It’s not because he thinks they’re tattlers!
Doesn't matter if your new Bessie doesn't read here because turbo and breach boy do, multiple times a day so coming here and posting this giving absolutely nothing has probably just got you kicked out of the inner circle you claim to of infiltrated. 🚔 🚓 👮‍♂️

Reactions: 11

Obviously I have too much spare time because I’ve only gone and infiltrated the inner circle! The person I have become bessies with doesn’t look on here but I won’t say too much.

And the reason Pedlo Pool is now saying he will only follow people with content is because he’s
afraid of Pedlo hunters are going to catch him out! So he’s only talking to people who seem authentic. It’s not because he thinks they’re tattlers!
👮‍♀️ That’s interesting officer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok

Doesn't matter if your new Bessie doesn't read here because turbo and breach boy do, multiple times a day so coming here and posting this giving absolutely nothing has probably just got you kicked out of the inner circle you claim to of infiltrated. 🚔 🚓 👮‍♂️
Yes, but this person is friends with someone that is friends with Paul … so I think theyll be alright…

Reactions: 2

happy family …. Tell us 3 things about yourself Babz… you aren’t smiling in your profile picture there’s no bio Babz.

keep smiling

hi

Reactions: 12
Can someone do a new thread. I’ve got anxiety about it…I need a ham fix every day!

Reactions: 7
Snapshot#24 - Paul’s knee sliding around a travel lodge floor…. Soon there will be a knock knock at the door…. Nee nawwwwww 🚨 🚔

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You cant leave us hanging like that, spill the tea babz. Big hugs xoxo

That new video ending with a 'hi' and introducing himself as 'Paul, snapshoteye' 😂
Kinda scares me how different persona is on this video compared to on his lives, I think hes got a really nasty, angry side to him. Just something about this is just weird and off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.