Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't posted on this thread for a while....I've read your comments and pmsl regularly though....I haven't watched the scabby little trolls lives either till tonight.....and now I know why....that scratchy sound when he rubs his head....the gulping of whatever he was drinking....bleugh....and then THIS....it might be a while before I can watch again 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
why’s he pretending he’s not in chester the weirdo the restaurant he went to yesterday is urbano32 in CHESTER his travelodge next to the tesco is in CHESTER absolute freak why’s he trying to gaslight me i’m 15 mins down the road from me the knobhead
Are you tempted to confront him in person? As if I saw him on a live in Tesco in the North-East I’d find him, go behind him and shout what an evil, manipulative groomer he is to the whole of his live and store.

I haven't posted on this thread for a while....I've read your comments and pmsl regularly though....I haven't watched the scabby little trolls lives either till tonight.....and now I know why....that scratchy sound when he rubs his head....the gulping of whatever he was drinking....bleugh....and then THIS....it might be a while before I can watch again 🤣🤣
WHAT IS THAT IN HIS MOUTH? Is it his teeth? It’s making me feel sick.

Reactions: 3
Paul thinks the same mint sauce you get at Indian is the same you have on Sunday dinner 💀 own it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you tempted to confront him in person? As if I saw him on a live in Tesco in the North-East I’d find him, go behind him and shout what an evil, manipulative groomer he is to the whole of his live and store.

WHAT IS THAT IN HIS MOUTH? Is it his teeth? It’s making me feel sick.
yes i’m so tempted, i’ve been into town twice since he’s been there and i was so anxious the whole time lol he makes me too naggy

“Tina muted your for 5 minutes “ 😂😂😂 she’s put you in the naughty corner.
fuummmming i got put on the naughty step by the whorebag

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought snapshoteye was dead? And he was all about “beyondthebeauty” or whatever the duck its called

Reactions: 6
Girl called Lauren just joined his live. Straight away he’s giving it “Lauren, you’re the one that went to town in a leopard print outfit right?”

who the duck even remembers that 😂

Reactions: 12
YES SHANNON HAHAHAH

the irony of Paul being like ‘you’re on tiktok go into the real world’ HAHAHA PAUL SERIOUSLY?

Reactions: 1
Last one, off to bed so me and my employees can work early tomorrow to pay for this smelly, rotten dosser can pay for hotels to forward roll and knee slide on carpets covered in baby gravy.
E0517415-15B6-4E35-97CC-B1AAC5AC01E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Girl called Lauren just joined his live. Straight away he’s giving it “Lauren, you’re the one that went to town in a leopard print outfit right?”

my thoughts exactly !He has an obsession with boyfriends/ fiancé’s too it’s weird !!

I sooooo wish he would sit on a live and read out all our comments and answer us. I’m isolating Paul so please at some point this weekend fit it in to your “Uber busy “ schedule and make these tattlers happy wee piggies 🐷

Reactions: 8

Probably stored the picture in his wank bank

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It was the way he said ‘leopard print…..’ with this huge pause and I thought he was going to say crotchless thong again, I genuinely think he was planning to be a bit sleazy then realised it’ll probably be recorded somewhere and quickly backtracked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paul’s whole personality is tattle 😭😭 constantly commenting on things we say I think Paul is obsessed with us just as much as we are obsessed with the wreck he calls his life.

Reactions: 13
Same t shirt same jumper as the last few days ... he must stink probably goes to a hotel so his dad can deep clean anywhere he's touched 🤮

Why is he talking about a relationship with someone that doesn't even exist, talking about discussing tattoos and if she says it's ok.... wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
has he just booked a hotel to make tik toks and go live? i’m confused

Reactions: 10
Aye you know some nurses do ya Paul? Like the one you Doxxed on a live chat like the spiteful, boneless disgusting creature you are? INTERESTING.

Yeaaaaahhhhh they were actually saving lives throughout the pandemic and not grooming young vulnerable women...take notes babz

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.