Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right long time lurker who paid to get into his live. Now the c*nt ponce has put me down twice in his lives and unfollowed me. What should I put in his live as my parting shot? 😂😂😂😂
Buy a pair of Vans that fit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably could have sent so much more but felt stressed 😂. I tried. He didn’t acknowledge it
He’s now blocked. I’m scared I never do stuff like this 😂😂😂😂. Am I in trouble? I’m going to have to now rely on you guys for updates but I’m actually relieved that I don’t now have to interact with that walking ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My boyfriend just begged me to turn him off cos he makes him feel sick 🤗
1) why is his head so flat

2) why on earth does he fluff up the same bit of hair every 2 seconds
Omfg he so just saw this and mentioned it 🤣

HI PAUL YOU bleeping INFURIATE ME YOU PREDATOR

Reactions: 2
Is he so thick as to think that every single person who has a tiktok account MUST post content? And if they don’t they are trolls and sad and lonely and pathetic?? This bloke enrages me like no other person on this planet.

1643925369353.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
can someone who has paid to talk to him ask him why he always goes live in the bathroom? or do we already know this.. i'm genuinely interested

Reactions: 1
Does he book these hotels to get away from his dad's bathroom so he can go live and be stupid and noisy or is there an actual reason

Reactions: 1
Sorry… did you think it was a Pauley B original song 😭😭😭😭

I can’t deal I’m logging out

In the exact moment I did! And I couldn't think of anything else! But as soon as Septemeber was mentioned it clicked! 😅 I'm embarrassed, its shameful! You can stay, I'll log out!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.