Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s 42…
In a travel lodge… drinking a Frijj, a warm frijj at that. I enjoy a milkshake from time to time but this has wound me up 🤣 grow up and have a grown up drink like the grown up you’re supposed to be. Bet he’s got some cheese string and dairylea dunkers for snacks too like the bland slab of spam he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right long time lurker who paid to get into his live. Now the c*nt ponce has put me down twice in his lives and unfollowed me. What should I put in his live as my parting shot? 😂😂😂😂
Mate just let it bleeping rip, all in capitals about how much of a delusional fuckface he really is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why’s he pretending he’s not in chester the weirdo the restaurant he went to yesterday is urbano32 in CHESTER his travelodge next to the tesco is in CHESTER absolute freak why’s he trying to gaslight me i’m 15 mins down the road from me the knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s 42…
In a travel lodge… drinking a Frijj, a warm frijj at that. I enjoy a milkshake from time to time but this has wound me up 🤣 grow up and have a grown up drink like the grown up you’re supposed to be. Bet he’s got some cheese string and dairylea dunkers for snacks too like the bland slab of spam he is.
He’s a cheeky lad our Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck ponceface I’m off to bed… night hamlets.
Keep up the good work!

Hi! X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He literally can't bare to be alone. This comment shows that and demonstrates that he is actively seeking a new love interest all the time.
WHy is he obsessed with people smiling? Bet he’s one of those weirdos that when they see you in the street they tell you to smile

Reactions: 3
“OWN BEING A DAD MATE” you literally don’t care or see your son you absolute piss take of a father. You spend time talking to your “followers” more than your son

Reactions: 13
Does he ever drink water ? or is it just lilt and sprite? God his sperm must be absolutely acidic

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
1) why is his head so flat

2) why on earth does he fluff up the same bit of hair every 2 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s drinking sprite and milkshake one after the other?
I bet his gob reeks

• Sick
Reactions: 10
‘Thanks for your money but go give it to the homeless’
But Paul, aren’t you homeless hun

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why doesn't he donate the money to a charity? Oh yeh he needs the cash too much 🙄 hypocritical little hambone

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.