Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he think he’s adorable? I would describe Ebola adorable before he ever got that title. Robcop face horror

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s such an arse hole. He still thinks he’s famous it’s absolutely f***ing hilarious.

• Haha
I’ve never wanted someone to get braces more in my life… those gnashers give me ptsd

• Haha
He literally can't bare to be alone. This comment shows that and demonstrates that he is actively seeking a new love interest all the time.
Imagine Paul in a relationship

Gf: my mum just got run over by an escaped convict
Paul: just...smile?

bleeping eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Banging on about subscriber chat without admitting the real reason is he’s tit scared Turbo Tina and her fast fingers won’t be able to keep up with the hate.

I want to tell him to duck off so badly but it’s bloody subscriber’s (brown nosing fucktards) only and I’m blocked on his Instagram account.

The beard 🤮🤢

Someone just said "people have to much time on their hands"
Excuse me love... you are currently watching a life of a 78 year old n in a travelodge acting like a disgruntled 14 year old boy and also acts like my 5 year old who can only eat bland food 😭 stfu I can't deal with these enablers anymore man

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His imaginary pals are out in full force again
tonight!!

he’s really not letting this Sophie thing go. He always mentions her or finds a way to have a dig at her

Reactions: 8
Right long time lurker who paid to get into his live. Now the c*nt nonce has put me down twice in his lives and unfollowed me. What should I put in his live as my parting shot? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’m so gutted he left Gloucester. I used to see him around town and it made me laugh so hard when he’d walk round town while doing a live chat…absolutely pathetic. He always said how much he hated Gloucester, he really slated Gloucester but actually there are some really nice parts, lots of redevelopment… I think you’ll find Paul.. it’s Gloucester that really doesn’t like you.

Right long time lurker who paid to get into his live. Now the c*nt ponce has put me down twice in his lives and unfollowed me. What should I put in his live as my parting shot? 😂😂😂😂
duck off cuntface”

Reactions: 10
He actually thinks he’s a comedian doesn’t he? But the problem is, he’s in an echo chamber with most of the viewers being on Tattle.

I’d love him to open the comments up, viewers would go up, the comments would start and Pool would realise it’s not just Tattle that despises hun, it’s 98% of social media.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.