Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#nofilter #babs #eeeeee #travelodgetramp

View attachment 1038083
Omg Pool man, get you and your TikTok money to Invisasign and get those teeth sorted out, they look like rotten babies teeth it’s gross. Along with that ginger bears as well, disgusting.

How does he not realise that hoody will absolutely reek of sweat wearing it for so many days, even if he’s unaware others will be? He’s so stupid and unaware, either that or he plays on it to be vulnerable for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg Pool man, get you and your TikTok money to Invisasign and get those teeth sorted out, they look like rotten babies teeth it’s gross. Along with that ginger bears as well, disgusting.
I think he thinks I use old filters when it’s just a SS, that’s all natural

Hamlet's, serious question.

Is there another version of "do you wemember?" Is it something he reworked/added his own lyrics to?
Because someone at work sang those 3 words and then stopped. I had the weirdest moment and asked them to finish the song, they didn't. Played off that they didn't actually know the words. Have I been working alongside a fellow Hamlet in the flesh?!
I panicked and moved on!
I don't know what to do next 😳
It's from an old song by Earth wind and fire

Reactions: 2
Instead of spending all his UC on train tickets and Travelodges, he could buy an Oil of Olay nighttime eye cream for about £18 and get to work on those crows feet.

He thinks he’s gods gift and he’s so ugly it’s laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just…. What has he actually been doing these past few days?? Getting on trains to stay in dingy hotels, knee sliding on the carpets and producing the most inane, pointless lives ever seen. The signal keeps cutting out every few seconds, and every minute or so he moans about tattle or a grudge he just can’t let go. Whilst attempting to chat up women half his age.

The 2 minute Tesco trip to buy childrens snacks actually makes him believe in his own mind that he is a part of society.

it is so painfully embarrassing and tragic.

Reactions: 13
Breakdown pending, his forehead strip is more illuminated than Blackpool tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i think he thinks he is somehow vetting the people that are lucky enough to not be blocked from his insta via tiktok

Reactions: 3
Hamlet's, serious question.

Is there another version of "do you wemember?" Is it something he reworked/added his own lyrics to?
Because someone at work sang those 3 words and then stopped. I had the weirdest moment and asked them to finish the song, they didn't. Played off that they didn't actually know the words. Have I been working alongside a fellow Hamlet in the flesh?!
I panicked and moved on!
I don't know what to do next 😳
Sorry… did you think it was a Pauley B original song 😭😭😭😭

I can’t deal I’m logging out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Unbelievably incredibly busy week next week…”

Hhmmm I call bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His tit accents are actually offending me. He’s trying to sound like a Yorkshireman in the 1940’s going down the pit.

duck off Paul you odious little gnome.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.