Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s binned me off Instagram gawd damn it, oh well saves me being bored to tears every evening 🤣

How many viewers? 🤪
He had 11 when i went on, but I left swiftly as it’s more interesting Getting the washing out the machine…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone’s just said “what’s your worst joke” and he said “tattle” no mate you wish you were as funny as us fckers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone’s just said “what’s your worst joke” and he said “tattle” no mate you wish you were as funny as us fckers
he forgot to mention the other million social media platforms and other people that make comments. But of course he’s right and we are all wrong.

Reactions: 6
Holly sniffs Paul's rotten arse for fun and makes him wear her ugly hat pass it on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly thought this meant three different types of carbonawa
I mean it may as well be at this point 😂

He only did the knee slide so he could write that caption, why does he have to be sexual with everything, ew dog! 🤮🐷
He reminds me of a 15yr old trying to be edgy or cool, bragging to his mates making sexual innuendoes as of they're some how more ahead than the rest of us. He literally is Lincoln's answer to Jay off the inbetweeners, bragging about how many 'beautiful ladies' he dates when actually you were in a budget hotel on your now or in your dads bathroom

Announces his next relationship wont be on TT, on TT.
In that case there was no need whatsoever for that announcement was there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He literally can't bare to be alone. This comment shows that and demonstrates that he is actively seeking a new love interest all the time.
Anyone he dates will only have to Google his name and see who he really is unless he finally caves and goes for TT

Hamlet's, serious question.

Is there another version of "do you wemember?" Is it something he reworked/added his own lyrics to?
Because someone at work sang those 3 words and then stopped. I had the weirdest moment and asked them to finish the song, they didn't. Played off that they didn't actually know the words. Have I been working alongside a fellow Hamlet in the flesh?!
I panicked and moved on!
I don't know what to do next 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Is there another version of "do you wemember?" Is it something he reworked/added his own lyrics to?
Because someone at work sang those 3 words and then stopped. I had the weirdest moment and asked them to finish the song, they didn't. Played off that they didn't actually know the words. Have I been working alongside a fellow Hamlet in the flesh?!
I panicked and moved on!
Maybe the song September by earth wind and fire?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s live on tiktok walking round a Tesco talking a power of shite x

I panicked and moved on!
September by earth wind and fire 😂

Reactions: 3

I panicked and moved on!
September, earth wind and fire sounds similar. Have a listen.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.