Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,
Been on tattle for a while but I keep myself to myself, never commented and never made an account.
A few months ago I came across snapshoteye on TT, and instantly thought “What a bleeping weirdo”, I’m so glad other people feel the same 😂😂😂

Can’t stand the bleep, between the hand hiding in the sleeve like a Japanese school girl to the bleeping foot fetish pish, I would happily watch this man crumble 😂

Glad to be here x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He only did the knee slide so he could write that caption, why does he have to be sexual with everything, ew dog! 🤮🐷

Reactions: 3
I see Justin Timberlake off Wish has possessed his body again.
The 90’s called they don’t won’t those moves back.

Reactions: 3
His legs actual disgust me. Looking like two bleeping pipe cleaners. Put it away, Ham Hock. You make me and the other ladies out here want to rip our own tuna canoes off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have nearly ten pages to catch up on and I’m on holiday so can’t. Can one of your lovely piggies please give me a lil recap ? Thanks

Reactions: 4
The TT the other day of him in a changing room dressed like a JLS reject was top tier. I’ve always wondered if people like Paul have any form of critical thinking in them, or if he just thinks everything’s alright

Reactions: 4
I showed my 5 year old and he laughed and said ‘why is that man being strange’
Haha my 9 year old regularly sees me watching his vids and says he’s a weird guy 😂 she’s asked before why he’s so red and that he looks like a loser 😂😂😂

• Haha
Long time lurker just an idea
We should go find some of the geocashing boxes he has written his name in and add nonce next to it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Paul go to a restaurant to order three types of carb? its all bland and pale and just.. YAWN really. Where is the variety? he really is so boring and predictable. He even said the carbonara was 'nice but quite rich in flavour, how can you want to live on such bland food forever
Honestly thought this meant three different types of carbonawa

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.