Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This live ... most erratic gammon joint in the butchers! His tit scouse accent is grating 😡😡

Reactions: 7
Ja’dore you are ma daddeh xxx
I never realised I had an inner Paul monologue🤢 imagine if you could get him as your satnav voice. Special settings include tit scouse and Yorkshire accents. Have to subscribe for those though 🙄

Imagine how is hair smells after sticking those porkers in a pack or crisps, LICKING his fingers and picking the bits from under his nails with his sweet corn teeth 🤢

Eau de Paulino

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning! And welcome to Tuesday!

First of all want to say to NR and anyone else Paul the ped0 has tried to come for, we love you and we are one hamily, he’ll have to come through all of us before anything happens. 🐷

We are approaching the end of the thread. Anyone got any thread title suggestions? I’m hoping NR will be back in time to make the new thread but if not I will do it in her honour. We love you if you’re reading 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16

First of all want to say to NR and anyone else Paul the ped0 has tried to come for, we love you and we are one hamily, he’ll have to come through all of us before anything happens. 🐷

We are approaching the end of the thread. Anyone got any thread title suggestions? I’m hoping NR will be back in time to make the new thread but if not I will do it in her honour. We love you if you’re reading 😘
Thread suggestion- Snapshoteye #23 - meet the other 12 people in his Instagram lives here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I think it should just be "Paul, Snapshoteye 42 is a c*nt, pass it on"

• Haha
Snapshoteye #23 your threats won't keep us away NR will be back to rule the day

I'm such a cheesy bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Charlotte commented with "GAMMON" and his whole face changed and his eyes turned evil again and were going from left to right really quick and he left the live. I think he freaked out that she could quite potentially be one of us!! I filmed it. Will see if can upload it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Charlotte commented with "GAMMON" and his whole face changed and his eyes turned evil again and were going from left to right really quick and he left the live. I think he freaked out that she could quite potentially be one of us!! I filmed it. Will see if can upload it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
#23 May I be blunt ? you are a c@nt you little runt.
Im a little angry today.

Reactions: 12
Is the Ham Man starting to realise 99% of his viewers are trolls 😂 love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never been more excited to see this

Reactions: 4
Paul decided he was going to dox, but not address how he’s been a n

• Haha
She did say she thought his the lie was he crashed his bike..
For those that missed it they were playing 2 truths and a lie. Paul’s were: he crashed his bike and knocked his bottom teeth in, there was a time he went a whole week without brushing his teeth and he once caught his sons sick in his hands.
Charlotte said the bike one was a lie

Reactions: 3
I'm not a n, I look like breaded ham, I live with my daddy.. two truths, one lie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.