Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guy nearly havin a psychotic break cos two of three women on his live are talking to each other about baking mixers instead of how much they love him.
Also… can social media be considered a hobby??
It’s not even a hobby for him it’s a lifestyle it’s his whole personality

Reactions: 5
New drinking game- Take a shot every time paul looks at himself in the mirror during his live. Difficulty level : Death.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’m working from home and watching Paul on live, my boyfriend just walked in on FaceTime to his friend and my boyfriend said “oh not him again, your obsessed” (meaning I’m obsessed with Paul, which I am tbf) and showed his mate on FaceTime who lives the other side of the country to us, never spoke to him about Paul before and his mate goes… “oh not that n” “TECHNICALLY he’s done nothing wrong” (taking the piss out of Paul saying it). Like he is fully aware of him, people KNOW WHO YOU ARE PAUL

AND PAUL THINKS ITS JUST TATTLERS WHO SPEAK ABOUT HIM AND HAVE THIS OPINION OF HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s really running with the ham thing. It’s only funny when we do it ya billy bear prick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m watching but haven’t entered the live, I canny cope with him saying my name today!

Reactions: 4
There’s an option to report him for doxing, him reading out names and looking for information on peoples profiles is totally unacceptable

Reactions: 9
He is absolutely running with these ham jokes… Shut the duck up Paul you’re not the funny ones we are you pedalo pig 🐽

He’s really running with the ham thing. It’s only funny when we do it ya billy bear prick
Literally took the words out of my mouth he’s Infuriating

Whenever he does a Scouse or Yorkshire accent it really does bleeping offend me

Reactions: 4
He is absolutely running with these ham jokes… Shut the duck up Paul you’re not the funny ones we are you pedalo pig 🐽

Literally took the words out of my mouth he’s Infuriating

Whenever he does a Scouse or Yorkshire accent it really does bleeping offend me
‘Gammon! Ham! Bacon! ..Streaky stuff!’

Reactions: 1
He not laughing about being called a pedalo though, is that because he would have to explain that one.

Reactions: 6
He makes tina look stupid. Don’t get me wrong she’s a sandwich short but he puts her down a lot. Yes you can laugh at yourself looking like billy bear but you won’t laugh at yourself acting like Rolf Harris will you. Danger to yourself and young girls.

Reactions: 14
All this erratic behaviour is just put on, he wants people to think he’s wacky and weird when really he’s just a shittier version of David Brent from the office, get in the bleeping bin weirdo! 💩🤪🤣🙈

Reactions: 11
Look how jealous he was because she said she’d rather have Bon jovi ffs. He’s so desperate to say if I was coming over for tea. Tosser

Reactions: 2
My god he is OBSESSED with that Charlotte girl. It’s cringey and desperate to watch, I literally can’t anymore

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.