Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I know this is minor for a Tuesday morning, but have you noticed how if someone says something he doesn’t understand or have much knowledge on, he either says “EH?” or he skims over it and malfunctions/does a “funny” (classist) accent.

my 6 year old nephew does the same thing. Let that sink in. Imagine being so fragile and narcissistic that you can’t be seen to learn a new thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s on live banging on about ham.
Hamlets, I think we’ve finally cracked the dirty ham hock.
Congratulations massive hugz
He’s def just understood the ham references from here because he hasn’t shut up about it the past few days only took him 3 months 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many people did he dox?
2 people but he was fuming with NR the most. It really wound him up.

He got called out for it too but took the stance of 'its only a name, I'm allowed to say peoples names on a live'. Fact is he has no idea what it means, refuses to be educated and is generally a pig headed knob.

Reactions: 6
Who was the second person he doxed? Are you allowed to mention the tattle username? Out of curiosity.

Reactions: 2
Has NR deleted her tattle account? We’ve all got her back. He won’t win this one!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.