Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HammyMcHamFace

Poor nurseren had enough on her plate without Paul trying to dox her. Imagine calling someone out who was so worried about your mental health that they requested a welfare check?! It all makes sense, it all makes sense now why he doesnt have any friends, why his family probably hate his guts and why his dad tolerates him. It all makes sense as to why he spends day in and day out on tiktok and instagram talking to strangers, mostly women - either middle aged mums but ideally young girls and Paul... Mate, I have spent a big chunk of my 20s fearing men like you. Fearing that if I didn't bow down to your every whim, then the back lash would be worse off, but I'm not scared of men like you anymore. If you want my name, I'll tell you. If you want to know where I live, I'll tell you. Hell, I'll even come and meet you at your chosen location and tell you exactly why I don't like you, and why no one else likes you. But you wouldn't want that would you? Because I'm not someone that is easily manipulated, you can't gaslight me and I for sure, would definitely intimidate you. I'd tower over you for a start! My goal in life is to make sure that every single woman and girl is aware of men like you, so they never fall in the trap of being with possessive, controlling and abusive men. My goal in life is to make sure that everyone knows that men like you, cannot get away with the things that you do. Tiktok and instagram has given a people like you a platform, and it's gone to your head. You're an ego maniac, you're abusive, you're manipulative, you gaslight people, You are not a nice person no matter how many times you try and tell yourself.

You are the common denominator Paul. No one likes you, apart from TT. The thread on here is the tip of the iceberg. People talk about you on twitter, on tiktok, on instagram and facebook. Your face is everywhere and everyone is calling you a n0nce and a ped0... Its interesting that you target the 1 woman who you know has had a rough time because I know you read these threads. Targeting a woman, who is essentially vulnerable and I mean that in the sense where she's had a LOT going on, she's worked throughout the pandemic whilst you sat on your arse, she lost 2 close family members in the space of 6 months, but instead of picking out the men that slate you on tiktok, insta, etc etc, you pick on the woman. Typical. Men like you will never have anything to say to men, but you always have plenty of shit to say to women...

Paul Breach, from Lincoln, Gloucester, Chester, where ever the fuck you are... Everyone knows your name. Everyone knows your face. No matter where you are in the country, someone will know where you are. The audacity that you have to think that you can dox people with no repercussions. It's illegal for a start. If you want to play games, then lets play. You bring this all on yourself. Why can't you just be a normal civilised member of society and talk to women your own age. The fact that you are more interested in women and girls that are under 25 says a lot about you. This whole shit show of a situation says a lot more about you than it does anyone... and PS, your instagram lives are FULL of tattlers. You think you're smart, but you're not. You have NO friends. No loyalty. NO ONE LIKES YOU, apart from Tina obvs...

You're 42 ffs. Get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

nurseren

VIP Member
Did anyone see that guy saying "Paul you should fight someone on that page" Paul then replied saying "it wouldn't happen cos they'd have to show their face" trust me Paul, we'd all jump at the chance to grab you and knock you out lad. Pissing so bad! 😭
Wouldn’t show our face? Paul I’ll even show you my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 42

nurseren

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe we are on Thread #22 my little piggie wiggies. What a time to be alive!

🐷 Paul promised us a duel live with Frankie on Friday… and he got stood up. No Frankie on the live and the ham headed nonce stayed up until 2am asking people what his favourite colour is.
🐷 Paul got his trotters out on a live and did a Roly poly. No one knows
🐷 Paul did a “fit check” in Zara in which he decided that cream trousers and a grey hoody really brought out the grey in his hammy complexion.
🐷 Paul reminded us endlessly THAT HE IS HAPPY BEING SINGLE. I AM SO HAPPY AND I AM SMILING LIKE A BULLDOG CHEWING A WASP.
🐷 Paul declared himself a mental health advocate and made an incredibly ignorant video about how he understands peoples struggles. He honestly doesn’t at all, and it’s offensive that he thinks this. I’m not even only to dignify this with a “witty” remark as it was disgusting.
🐷 Paul is off to Birmingham this week, so all the hamlets in the West Midlands are creating a barricade as we speak.
🐷 We are all still absolutely hilarious, and the #hamily are as strong as ever.

🎂 🎉 ITS PAUL’S 42/43/44th BIRTHDAY TOMORROW 🎉 🎂

🎁 apparently he’s at “work” but he’s going to bless us with an IG live! 🎁

Reminders;
🥓 Don’t reveal yourself or admit to witty comments on IG live. It’s against Tattle’s rules to keep us safe. Stop doing it.
🥓 Screen Recordings can be compressed in WhatsApp and FB messenger.
🥓 Paul’s behaviour is incredibly triggering and it’s absolutely fine to tag out for a bit. Due to his poor taste mental health video (in which the comments are off!) I highly recommend that you go and punch a slab of spam to help.

FFBC0FD0-DDF8-4022-9740-6B93756758A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Is he that thick that he truly believes that Ren is her real name? 😂
next he will be looking up birth certificates for gemgem88, hamhead and paulbreachisan0nce

• Haha
Reactions: 34

dannyboi96

Did anyone see that guy saying "Paul you should fight someone on that page" Paul then replied saying "it wouldn't happen cos they'd have to show their face" trust me Paul, we'd all jump at the chance to grab you and knock you out lad. Pissing so bad! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Hi Paul if you want to report me to my work that’s fine -
My full name is Dwight Kurt Schrute III
I work at Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. I am the assistant to the regional manager/ assistant regional manager
I live at Schrute Beet Farm

😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

seychelles

Long time lurker… just watching his live 🤢 one of his subscribers casually outing him as corned beef lmao
26DC909D-195E-45D2-B187-4448724D97B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Summernights

VIP Member
I was transported back to that one time the thread got locked and the Mods told us off and then someone's door bell went and pandemonium kicked off and I couldn't breath for the laughing!! 🤣🤣
this was my favourite thing that has ever happened since these threads started. I can’t tell you much I laughed at the time

Also our PCRs for holiday are negative, we fly tomorrow and hubby said “please can you not bring Paul on this holiday”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

beanhead899

Such strange behaviour from the happy jolly self on multiple lives all day. Who turns on sad music, sits in the dark, goes live and turns off the comments - such attention seeking high school behaviour. it’s bizarre. Just cry yourself to sleep like every other human being 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

dannyboi96

To liven the mood everyone post your fave moment involving the Ham Clown

I’ll go first - when someone asked him wtf he was doing when he was out geocaching by himself
When I told him I'd grab him in Tesco and he immediately turned the live off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Gwendo77

Charlotte commented with "GAMMON" and his whole face changed and his eyes turned evil again and were going from left to right really quick and he left the live. I think he freaked out that she could quite potentially be one of us!! I filmed it. Will see if can upload it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
we're all nurses, right? I'm a nurse too... if we all are, then there isnt just one. silly Paul.

also ironic he's trying to take the moral high ground here when he worked in healthcare and got dismissed for his own bad and predatory behaviour.

Hamlet's!

I genuinely just had a police lady knock at my door, even though I know I've done nothing wrong (technically) I still panicked before I opened the door 😅 She was asking about a neighbour but I had a giggle in my throat. I was transported back to that one time the thread got locked and the Mods told us off and then someone's door bell went and pandemonium kicked off and I couldn't breath for the laughing!! 🤣🤣

I feel this is the perfect way to claim my spot on the thread!! 22!! Pretty much peak age for Hamhead!

• Haha
  • Heart